3 - Plaid Pajama Pants

Authors Note:
!! Make out scene, pointing to very obvious spicy scene !!
Also the ending of this chapter is bad.. I'm sorry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clay pulled into the driveway and turned off his truck. I hopped out of the passenger side and walked inside to be greeted by Patches.

"Hi, pretty." I cooed picking her up.

The boys followed inside, both stopping to pet Patches in my arms.

"We're gonna go upstairs and stream for a little bit." Clay said as Nick was already headed upstairs.

"Okay." I smiled into the kiss Clay placed on my lips.

I heard that the door to Clay's office close and looked down at Patches. "Just me and you, girl."

I walked over to the couch and layed down with Patches on my chest. I opened Netflix on the tv and started watching some random show as my eyes slowly started closing.

~~
"FUCK YOU SAPNAP SUCK MY DICK"

I jolted awake, knocking Patches off the couch. They must still be streaming.. Clay had soundproofing but when he's yelling that loud the whole neighborhood could probably hear him.

"FUCK OFF I CANT BELIEVE YOU" I now heard Nick's voice.

I checked the time to see it being around 5, The boys were probably getting hungry. So I ordered a pizza. Extra cheese, pepperoni, and ham. It was god tier pizza.

The screaming continued and I'm a very curious person. So up the stairs is where my feet took me. The fourth door down led into Clay's office. I knocked on the door and slowly shuffled in.

"Hi Cassie! Chat, everyone say hi to Cassie." Clay smiled, waving me over.

"Hi chat" I spoke softly. You'd think being with Clay since he started streaming would make it easier to speak to his chat but i'm always nervous.

I sat down on Clay's left leg and examined what they were doing. At this point they've moved on to Fireboy and Watergirl. I watched as the chat zoomed by, full of people saying hi to me.

"Chat, Cassie and Dream kissed in front of me today!!" Nick yelled and made a gagging noise.

"Yeah and then you got sad because you wanted me to kiss you instead." Clay retorted.

"Damn right." Nick laughed.

What did I tell you before? A bunch of idiots.

I leaned over to Clay's ear "I ordered us a pizza."

Clay pulled back and smiled. "ALRIGHT CHAT that is the end of the stream. I am starving so we're gonna raid someone and head off!"

I stood up and exited the room, giving them space to finish. I hated intruding on the things they did, well most of the time. Sometimes it'd be fun to walk in during jackbox or other lighthearted events.

Soon I heard two heavy footsteps make their way downstairs, right as the doorbell rang. Clay answered the door and payed the guy.

"I have PIZZAAAAA" He sang out, bringing the box to the kitchen.

Nick immediately opened it and ate a piece without even grabbing a plate.

"Dude, do you not have any manners?" Clay stared at him.

Nick slowed down his eating and we all got sat down and talking.

"Baby, who was that you were texting on the day you proposed to me?" I asked.