Introduction

(I do not own Harry Potter. )

This means reading from normal book

This means thing I have add to the book

This means letters

This means normal talking and actions

POV NO ONES

Selena and Her boyfriends Fred and George Weasley were hiding from her best friends Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. Well they were hiding they were talking about there next prank they were going to play know one in the school know that Selena was the dating the twins or like doing pranks.  The only time the three of them got only is if they are hiding or Ron and Hermione were off doing something else.

They then heard Dumbledore voice going threw the castle saying for everyone to meet up in the great hall. On the way there the twins and Selena went two ways so they would not show up together. When Selena got there she sat in between Ron and Hermione or as she liked to call her Mione. Dumbledore rose from his spot and said " I was in my office this morning when I got a letter and some books.

The letter said Dear Hogwarts we are from the future. We sent you 7 books about Selena Potter's life. Reading these books will hopefully stop many deaths. Before you start reading you will get those people listed.

Arthur Weasley

Molly Weasley

William Weasley

Charlie Weasley

Percy Weasley

Remus Lupin and till him to bring his dog

Nymphomania Tonks

Amelia Bones

Narcissa Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

Alastor Moody

When all those people get here there are some people from the past that will come to read this book also. They will be taken a hour before their deaths. You have to read the books in order because all the pages are blank till you finish that chapter you are reading. No one will be allowed to leave once they enter so you guys can't leave. There will be bathrooms to the left side and to the right side will be bedrooms that go by gender and age and all adults get their only bedrooms. Sometime during the reading we will pop in and introduce ourselves.

Happy reading from

J.A.P.W, S.G.P.W, R.F.P.W, L.L.P.W, A.R.P.W M.D.P.W, C.F.P.W, E.R.L.P.W, R.M.W, H.R.W and more"

Well they were waiting for everyone to arrive, people were talking about what they are going to hear and what is so important about it.

After a little while the doors opened and closed in came all the people that were called.

POV SELENA

After Dumbledore explained it again there was a bright light and when it faded there standard 6 people, four men and two women. There were two twins that looked a lot like Fred and George, just older. Two other people that looked a lot like Neville. The last two people that looked really familiar I just couldn't place them where I had seen them before. They all had out there wands pointing at us. One of the red hair twins says "Why are we here?"

Dumbledore then explained why we were here again for the third time. He also added that they were brat to the future one hour before they died. Dumbledore then asked the six people from the past to introduce themselves then close family and friends would introduce themselves.

The twins went first."We are the Prewett twins Gideon and Fabian."

Then the couple that looked like Neville went. I am Frank Longbottem and this is my wife Alice Longbottem.

When they finished saying that Neville looked like he wanted to cry.

The last two people said I am Lily Potter and this is my husband James Potter.

Now I know why Neville wanted to cry because seeing your parents for the first time or the first time they were sane.

Then Dumbledore said "Before we start reading you have 30 minutes to talk with another."The Weasley family went to the Prewett. Neville and the two Bones women went to the Longbottom's.

Me, Remus and Sirius in dog form went to my parents. I was hiding behind Remus so they would not see me. When we got to them my dad looked questioningly as to why we were here. My mum took one look at Remus and the dog and said "Hey Remus, why is Sirius in dog form?" My dad added in "and where is Selena?" Remus then told them just above a whisper " You guys never formally changed your secret keeper." James and Lily look at each other in horror. Lily spoke softly, " Next break we will have to talk to Madam Bones about that and Remus, where is Selena?"

I then walked out from behind Remus and said "I am right here." Both of them just realised that I was 14 years old and not a baby any more. James whisper "our baby girl is all grown up." Then for the first time I could remember I was hugged by my parents. Remus and Sirius joined us. We all talked for a while longer than Dumbledore called us all back to start the first

Dumbledore started reading Selena Potter and the Philosopher's Stone