More People Arrive

(I do not own Harry Potter. )

This means reading from normal book

This means thing I have add to the book

This means letters

This means the end of the last chapter

This means normal talking and actions

POV SELENA

The Letters From No One started Professor McGonagall.

Before she could continue a bright gold flash interrupted her. It was so bright everyone in the great hall had to close there eyes. When Selena opened her eyes there stood 14 teenagers/children in the middle of the four tables. In less then a minute all adults, 4th year and up had there wands out pointed at the intruders.

One of them looked at Dumbledore and said " We are some of your future kids and are here to read the books with you." Some people put there wands down at that. Dumbles then asked " How can we now you are not lying?" "Can you tell us something only we would know." They all look at each other and said together "Hermione used a Time Tuner in her third year."

I then asked a question that has been on my mind since they said they are from the future. " Are you the ones that sent the books and who are you and your parents?" One of the ones at the back said " yes we are the ones that sent you the books and we will introduce our self's that mean name, age, who are parents are and what houses we are in. Also if you have any abilities. We will go family to family starting at the biggest."

Three boys stepped forward and said to together " We will go first since we are the oldest." The 1st one to speak had messy black hair and hazel eyes and looked a lot like my dad. " I am James Arthur Potter Weasley I am 15 and my parents are Selena, Fred and George." After saying that dad, Sirius and Remus looked like they wanted to kill Fred and George. "How can you have two dads?" asked Hermione. "It is confusing I will explain it another time." said James Arthur. " I am also a Gryffindor and I am a parselmouth. "

The next person to step up next was a boy with long black hair and grey eyes. "I am Sirius Gideon Potter Weasley I am 15 and my parents are Selena, Fred and George. I am a Gryffindor and I am a half Metamorphmagus. That means I can only change my hair and eye colour." "You named your son after the person who got your family killed?" was going through the hall. "What do you people mean Sirius was my best friend and her blood godfather?" asked my dad. "Was he not your secret keeper?" "No that was Peter Pettigrew. Why would you think that did you not hear our wills." "We put a innocent man in Azkaban for 12 years." said Madam Bones sadly. "What if I know where he was. What would you do?" I asked. "We would give him 10 000 Gallons for every year he was in prison and he would be free. "answered Madam Bones. "Padfoot you can change back." whispered James happily. Sirius changed back and people were yelling How could they have not know to I know that dog was acting weird. "So can we continue with the introductions?" asked Ron.

So the next person stepped up and he was a boy who look like he could be Remus twin with brown hair and amber eyes. " I am Remus Fabian Potter Weasley I am 15 and my parents our Selena, George and Fred. I am a Gryffindor and I am a Metamorphmagus. I normal have ginger hair and hazel eyes." You could see at the Head table Mcgonagall had her head in her hands and muttering about having to go though a third generation of troublemakers. Well the rest of the professors looked troubled as well. "We had triplets and named them after my father, my godfather and honorary uncle" I whispered to George and Fred. "Wait you guys are triplets right?" asked Fred "Yes we are papa" the three said together.