The Vanishing Glass

(I do not own Harry Potter. )

This means reading from normal book

This means thing I have add to the book

This means letters

This means the end of the last chapter

This means normal talking and actions

POV NO ONE 

Nearly ten years had passed since the Dursleys had woken up to find their niece on the front step, but Privet Drive had hardly changed at all. The sun rose on the same tidy front gardens and lit up the brass number four on the Dursleys' front door; it crept into their living room, which was almost exactly the same as it had been on the night when Mr. Dursley had seen that fateful news report about the owls. Only the photographs on the mantelpiece really showed how much time had passed. Ten years ago, there had been lots of pictures of what looked like a large pink beach ball wearing different-coloured bonnets —but Dudley Dursley was no longer a baby, and now the photographs showed a large blond boy riding his first bicycle, on a carousel at the fair, playing a computer game with his father, being hugged and kissed by his mother. The room held no sign at all that a girl lived in the house, too. "Your still there right?" asked Lily "Yes I am." replied Selena. 

Yet Selena Potter was still there, asleep at the moment, but not for long. Her Aunt Petunia was awake and it was her shrill voice that made the first noise of the day."Up! Get up! Now!" "Give her a minute you Giraffe." Yelled Ginny

Selena woke with a start. Her aunt rapped on the door again."Up!" she screeched. Selena heard her walking toward the kitchen and then the sound of the frying pan being put on the stove.  "How did you hear that from the second floor?" Question Ron. He did not get a reply. 

She rolled onto her back and tried to remember the dream she had been having. It had been a good one.There had been a flying motorcycle in it. She had a funny feeling he'd had the same dream before.  "Did you really remember that?" asked Percy "Yes I did were you not listening to Hermione."

Her aunt was back outside the door."Are you up yet?" she demanded."Nearly," said Selena."Well, get a move on, I want you to look after the bacon. And don't you dare let it burn, I want everything perfect on Duddy's birthday." "They made you cook." shouted Mrs. Weasley. "What age did they make you start cooking." asked Lily  "I was around 5 or 6 when I started." answered Selena. "You could have gotten really hurt." yelled Lily and Mrs. Weasley. "I actually like cooking" mutter Selena. Fred and George who had hear her laughed softly. 

Selena groaned."What did you say?" her aunt snapped through the door."Nothing, nothing..."Dudley's birthday — how could she have forgotten? Selena got slowly out of bed and started looking for socks. She found a pair under his bed and, after pulling a spider off one of them, put them on. Selena was used to spiders, because the cupboard under the stairs was full of them, and that was where she slept.  "Hermione I think you read that wrong please read that again." Remus said in a deathly calm voice.

Selena was used to spiders, because the cupboard under the stairs was full of them, and that was where she slept. People start yelling at the headmaster. Some people muttering how they were going to kill the Dursleys. Will people were doing this they didn't see Fred and George bring Selena to the corner to calm down. When people started calming  down they couldn't see Selena anywhere. Then they saw her in the corner with George and Fred comforting her. They were not go to question it now.

When she was dressed she went down the hall into the kitchen. The table was almost hidden beneath all Dudley's birthday presents. It looked as though Dudley had gotten the new computer he wanted, not to mention the second television and the racing bike. Exactly why Dudley wanted a racing bike was a mystery to Selena, as Dudley was very fat and hated exercise — unless of course it involved punching somebody. "That better not be you?" whispered James angering.