The Seventh Chapter

-----------------------------------------

(Edit: It's a bit earlier than I thought it would be but since the chapters are slightly shorter I might be able to edit two today! Here is what the dolls look like!)

(Timeskip Garcello! Timeskip Garcello! Timeskip Garcello! u-U This is only the WIP but the full picture is already up on the Twitter I have https://twitter.com/OHeadwinged! You have to copy and paste the link or search the main name on Twitter!)

-----------------------------------------

Garcello's pov

Walking into the kitchen I grab a glass and fill it with water knowing that his voice needs it. I pick up a purple tray and put all the different parts of the lunch for Y/N to eat.

I'm feeling uncomfortable about what had happened earlier as I walk into the bedroom by pushing the door forwards... I just hope that he won't notice the problem I have...

The door closed behind me and I see Y/N staring at me with one eye and a smile on his face. I was happy that he wasn't out of bed or sleeping. He used his arms to hold himself up and put his back against the bedframe.

He makes grabby hands towards me probably signifying he wanted the food from the tray. I laugh and I give him the tray.

When he puts it on his legs he rubs his hands together and licks around his mouth making me just stare... I hope the food is warm enough for him...

He picks up one of the burgers and starts munching on it slightly. It wasn't a big bite but it was quite funny to see him nom on it like that...

I laugh when I see this. It wasn't much but at least there was some food for the cutie-

Shit...

-----------------------------------------

Y/N's pov

I was so hungry after all that... Time? How long was it now again? I never got to know...

I was about to ask him but remembered what happened in that weird dream I had and decided that he would tell me when he feels like it.

I take another bite of the burger and look at Garcello who is just strangely looking at me like he had just seen something weird...

"Mmmmhhhh?" I say. I couldn't say more since I still had a burger in my mouth. He seems to stare at me for a while...

He opens his mouth and for some reason, my eyes are stuck there...

I turn my head to the side facing the door while chewing on the bite I took from that burger.

Garcello is there something you want to tell me?...

It seems like he can't form the right words, it is kinda scary that he is just frozen in that position...

I had eaten enough to feel full. I hadn't eaten much though so I feel a bit worried. Was that all I could eat?...

I take another sip of the water and it feels like my throat has been able to heal fully. At least to an extent where I could speak proper lines.

"Garcello? How long-" I cough from talking for too long and I look up for a second seeing Garcello reach his hand out to help me. I put my hand in front of him to symbolize that I am fine and it's just a slight problem.

I bump my chest with a closed fist coughing a bit more feeling like I accidentally swallowed the water in the wrong place...

"How long has it been?" I continue and he perks up hearing the question being brought up. I was about to wait on him to tell me instead since the nightmare I had might have meant something... But I still wanted to try and see if it was true or not...

"It... It has been a month Y/N..." He says. I look at him surprised because I thought it was longer...

"No... I guess I just thought it would be longer than that? I don't know it felt so long..." I tell him wondering if I should tell him about the dream or the weird void place while I was unconscious.

"Y/N... Have you been through anything weird lately?" He says looking worried and puts his hand over the red mark I had apparently left from before on his neck. 

"Some weird dreams about people hurting me..." I say straight out not keeping it in anymore. It feels like I can trust him, he has been so kind, and keeping these things from him doesn't help me in the slightest. 

If anything that would probably just make things worse for both of us...

"Y/N... I'm so sorry. I wish I could help you in some way..." He says looking down to the floor. He is sitting on the edge of the bed patting my leg slightly looking worried.

"Garcello, I choked you... You still care for me... You are doing more than you think you are." I tell him. He seems to have a hard time realizing how much I appreciate his help... He has done way too much if anything.

"I will continue to be here for you until you become better Y/N." He tells me smiling sadly. This is where I become worried for his safety... From what I have learned I believe I should stay away from people entirely. 

Maybe I should call someone to lock me up to make sure everyone is alright. What if I choke him again? What if I cause world destruction?...

I hear buzzing behind me and I jolt. I make a displeased face and look over to Garcello to make sure that he might have heard it as well...

He is looking scared half to death looking behind me in horror. I look over to where he was staring at. He was looking out the window and there was... That weird doll...

"T... That... That is the weird doll I saw in my dream-!" I was about to say the rest but before I could do that the "doll's" head turned towards me and it transforms slowly into...

-----------------------------------------

(Edit: I was able to make this chapter a lot longer, I added 400 extra words onto this one! I hope you like the better chapter!)

(Old: Yeah sorry, there won't be more for today -w-' I'm really sorry. I didn't have time to work on this because I have school on the spot and learning things aren't the easiest. The people there probably don't want to see me writing these types of things. I will try to make longer chapters next week!)

---(Until The Next Chapter!)---