𝟎𝟒 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐫

"That's it for the day!" Gojo declared as if he'd just finished assembling an IKEA table

"That's it for the day!" Gojo declared as if he'd just finished assembling an IKEA table. Not taking down an entire school of monsters.

I stood beside him, the world spinning. From the rush of adrenaline soaring through my body or from the sudden vertigo of teleporting from the roof to the school gates.

Yeah, it was the teleportation.

"W-Wait!" I called, once the ground stopped swaying beneath my feet. He turned to me, "Wha-what are you?"

He grinned, "Gojo Satoru; the strongest sorcerer."

With a weird distorting sound, he was gone.

~

Due to a bug infestation, school was canceled the next day. And for the next week.

I had a feeling it was an infestation, it just wasn't bugs.

Now that I've come to the conclusion that I've probably gone crazy and that everything I witnessed last night was real, in the back of my mind, I wondered how they were going to explain Nomura's half-eaten body.

Whatever it was, it didn't matter.

I was never leaving the house. Ever.

I would become a shut-in. I would make money playing video games. I would become one of those e-athletes- even though I'd probably die up against a pro. And I would order everything online. The internet has become very efficient nowadays.

I had everything planned.

"Absolutely not," came mum's firm reply.

Except getting mother's approval. Luckily, I came up with six different great arguments.

"But-"

"No."

"I haven't even-"

"No." Mum gave me a glare telling me it was the end of a discussion that hadn't even started. I was one 'no' away from sticking my chopsticks into her eyes.

I looked to dad for help but he just shook his head.

"I'm sorry Yuri-chan but unless you have a good reason, you're not dropping out of school," he said.

"I have a good reason," I said.

"Let's hear it," said mum.

So I launched into an explanation about how school caused high levels of stress and anxiety, that the suicide statistics that have skyrocketed within the past few years. I told her about the abundance of assignments and exams that have gotten harder and harder to comprehend.

"Alright," mum nodded and my hopes soared only to pummel, "I'll hire a tutor to help you, perhaps talk to your teacher about extra classes."

"What- no! I don't want a tutor I want to be homeschooled!" I insisted.