it's too late for you to come back

(A/N : From this chapter onwards the plot is going to change . )

"Dear mom ,

                      Today it's my first day in the office after I finally got the position of CEO . Last few days had been really tiresome. I'm finally going to do what dad wants.  It's been really hard for me to reach at this point. I'm really exhausted both physically and mentally .
Now the things have already changed I don't want to step back. But mom ....
I'm missing you and............ him..also......tsk..

It has been five years now since I last saw him. I don't know if he still thinks about me. I know it's alreay over now but sometimes I feel so helpless. I really wanna leave the things that happen in the past but it's way too hard to let go sometimes.

I know that five years ago I promised you that after what happened I'll never think about him anymore but look at me i still can't get over. I really hate myself.

But mamma  you don't need to worry about me .Now I'm not that immature and arrogant me of the past ,I have changed myself.
I'll do hard work to support dad . One day he will feel proud of me.

I'll take care of dad so you rest assured in the heaven ."

Your Shu Yi.

Zhou Shu Yi sighed heavily as he put down the pen on the table and continued to look at the words he have written in his diary.

Indeed it has been five years since Gao Shi De left to the America

But in these five years he has never contacted Zhou Shu Yi.

Zhou Shu Yi waited and waited until one day he finally realized that the person whom he has been waiting for was never meant to come back.

The precious gem he thought he persevered well was already got stolen. Even the remnants are nowhere to seen.

Sometimes if it isn't meant to be it'll never be. No matter how hard you want to hold the things.

Gao Shi De said he would be come back as early as possible but five years isn't considered as a short time period.

In first few days they indeed talked to each other and he said he indeed missed him a lot and wanted to come back so hard. But it was Zhou Shu Yi who insisted him to stay a longer so that his mom wouldn't feel alone the new environment.

But after one day he suddenly stopped contacting him. Zhou Shu Yi thought it was due to work load so he decided not to distract him too much. it's been a couple of days but there was not a sign of a single call from the other person.

It made Zhou Shu Yi frustrated. No matter how a person supposed to be busy but he still got a few minutes to talk with whom he yearned for day and night.