Wifey Don't Send Me There

The next day when Zhou Shu Yi hazily opened his eyes it was already afternoon.

Last night Gao Shi De really tormented him to tears that he became too exhausted and fell asleep god knows when.

When he regained consciousness and tried to get up suddenly a severe pain arose from his lower body.

"Fuck! This bastard really don't know how to stop....."  He cursed Gao Shi De and again laid back lazily on the cozy and warm bed .

He originally wanted to wash himself up but  he had been wearing nothing right now and walking all the way to the bathroom in the cold...."forget about it."

It was already late so he thought Gao Shi De had probably gone to meet the doctor so he decided to lay down like this for next few minutes more till he again started to feel his lower limbs

What he didn't expect was Gao Shi De hadn't gone but making lunch for him.
Suddenly the door of bedroom opened and Gao Shi De entered with a bowl and Cup in his hands.

Zhou Shu Yi suddenly jumped out of surprise.

"You, you ...you! "

Gao Shi De looked around himself for a moment and asked with a serious face.

"Me what?"

"Why.. are you still here?"

Gao Shi De stared at him for a while with no expression on face and slowly approached.

Zhou Shu Yi felt goosebumps all over his body by looking at his dead expression.

A series of last night's steamy moments crossed through his mind and screamed out loud.

"Wait. "

"Stay there."

Gao Shi De perplexed and halted in midway with a questionable face.

It was really so awkward for Zhou Shu Yi to face him right after the night they  made love.

His whole face was flushed red out of embarrassment as he wanted to dig a whole and bury himself in.