The Vents (Chapter 2)

About an hour and a half later, we all walked out of the movie laughing.
"that was hilarious!" Said Joshua, wiping tears from his eyes. "that was okay..." Charlie giggled, still shovelling his face full of popcorn.

"you guys clearly have no idea how cringe worthy that was compared to the first two movies!" I laughed hysterically. So did Katelyn.

We were just about to walk out of the cinema until Joshua said something.
"hey... Ive got an idea. Why don't we go see another one?"
"we don't even have the money even if we wanted to." Responded Katelyn.

"we don't need any. Cmon!" Joshua ran into another screening, while the rest of us watched in shock.
"Aaah what the hell!" I ran in after him, and behind me, Katelyn and Charlie followed.

About another half an hour passed, and the movie was almost finished until a guard came in.
"Hey! You four!"
"Shoot! We've been caught! Let's get outta here!" Joshua said, as we ran around the cinema being chased by the guard. Soon, they had all the exits blocked off. All but one.

"guys! When you hit rock bottom, the only way to go, is up!" I shouted, pointing to the vents. There were coincidentally four vents in the room, so each one of us went to one of them, and crawled inside them.

"haven't you heard about the monster those vents...?" One of the guards whispered to another guard. "yeah! I hope you're ready to get eaten brats!" A different guard shouted. When we all got into the vents, we all started scrambling around as fast as we could until we thought we were far enough from the exit.