Chapter 1

Taeyong POV:
I sat in my class for today, leaning my head down on the table and looking to my left to see the most handsome man I'd ever seen. His jet black hair sat perfectly over his beautiful dark brown eyes. When I look at him I can quite literally see them sparkle like stars in the sky. Even though they can be puppy dog like one minute they can be seductive the next.
And his lips are not too full not too thin. They really complement each other. And the angelic voice that passes through his lips is to die for.
Not to mention his cheekbones are just perfect to me like they were chiseled out of marble stone. They help his face look full in a certain way...

"Take a picture it'll last longer," Doyoung whispered to me as I snapped out my thoughts. I quietly and awkwardly coughed out of embarrassment as I apologized and turned away to look at the floor.

It was quiet with just the teacher rambling on but I was still anxious. I don't like being in big crowds even if it's in a classroom. I had the urge to run but with nowhere to go, every classroom and hallway being crowded like usual. I felt too vulnerable as if everyone was watching me and as my panicked thoughts grew wild I felt a familiar soft hand reach for mine under the table.

I watched as his lean fingers wrapped around mine, seeing a flash off his black nail polish and feeling the coldness of his metal rings skimming my skin. His kind hands fit perfectly into mine. Doyoung rubbed his finger over the scar on my hand trying to comfort me the best he could until the bell finally rang and everyone started to leave, leaving us alone in the same position.

"Tae, you okay?" Doyoung lightly spoke. I grunted in return when I felt him let go of my hand and pack mine and his things up.  "Come on we gotta go meet up with the guys" He stood there like a stick man as I lazily got up and walked with him out the classroom and into the noisy hallways. We looked so odd stood together. Doyoung was decked out in black clothes; he wore a leather jacket over a turtle neck, which made him look hot as fuck, black jeans, and combat boots. Our matching feather necklace hung from his muscular neck. While I'm here with pink hair, my multi-color patterned cardigan, and a plain white shirt, matched with blue ripped jeans.

We finally made it to our usual meet-up spot to see Mark, Haechan, Winwin, Jaehyun, and Yuta pushing each other around looking like a bunch of idiots, to be honest, they're not the brightest of people. "Hey guys, where have you been this whole time," Winwin moans to us "I want to go to the karaoke room already but you lazy asses like to take your time." He jokingly pouts.
"Shut it, Winko," Yuta replies as he ruffles up Winwin's fluffy hair but Winwin swatted him away and gave him a daring look to which we all laughed at.

-time skip-

"ALL By mYSelF, DonT WAnNa BE AlL bY MYsElF, ANYMOREEEEEEE!!!!!!!" We all awfully sang at the top of our lungs. I felt bad for the ppl outside the room who could probably hear us but we were having fun. the more songs we sang the louder and the worse we got.
As it started to get late and dark outside we finally decided to leave; Mark and Haechan going together, Ten, Yuta, and Sungchan going all different ways but Doyoung stuck by my side as I started to stroll down the dark alleyways leading to my apartment. Through the gaps of the houses, you could see the sun dipping below the city buildings, the last gasp of beauty before the death of the day.

"You don't have to follow me you know." "Yep," He replied smugly, popping the p and grabbing my hand again swinging it up and down furiously. He seemed happy as he skipped along, jumping over the odd piece of rock or wood. He was going too fast, dragging me along and I kept stumbling but I wasn't going to tell him that.
When we finally made it to my apartment we stood there for a while just admiring each other. His milky skin tone glowed under the yellow-tinted light that sat above my door. I gently took his face in my hands and gave his head a small kiss.

"See you tomorrow, or not." I joked trying to lighten the mood and opened the door. Doyoung started to walk away but backward making sure I would go inside and making funny faces at me.
"I swear to god Kim Doyoung if you do not stop making faces at me I will come wi-"
Shit. No. I can't go with him because he would carry on, "Just leave dumbass." We both laughed as he turned the corner and I finally closed the door.

A/N
I wouldn't usually post the stuff I write and I don't expect this to get any views but I'm bored and have nothing better to do so enjoy and Wow this took longer then expected to write. I haven't written in over a year so I'm not used to it now and I tried my best. I will try to write the next chapters quicker