chapter 2

(a/n happy pride month!!!!)

Taeyong POV:
I kept on running as if my life depended on it. I didn't know where I was going but I did know that something bad was happening. I was turning left and right, cars driving fastly past, I sometimes get a glimpse of the driver looking at me weirdly until I came to a halt. Outside a burial ground?

In the faint distance, I could see Mark, Haechan, Winwin, Jaehyun, and Yuta stood together crying. I rushed over as quickly as I could. "What's going on guys?" I asked frantically.

They all looked at me with sympathy as I saw someone's casket getting lowered into the ground by Doyoung's family. No. This couldn't be happening. I fell, grabbing the grassy ground, and screamed at the top of my lungs in pain as I tried to come to my senses.

But then I heard an annoying sound until I realized it was my alarm.  I slowly sat up in my bed and felt boiling sweat run down my face and my back. I could see my sweaty pink hair sit in front of my eyes.

I haven't had nightmares since I was young why am I having one now?  I felt alone. I lived alone for a long time so I didn't expect to wake up to the smell of coffee or hear quiet chattering trying not to wake me. Instead, I woke up to the sound of nothing except the birds outside my window chirping. But I still felt lonely.

Until the sudden buzzing of my phone vibrated on my bed and I looked at the luminous blue light, giving my eyes a second to adjust to seeing Doyoung's name. I wasted no time in grabbing my phone and answering.

"Hello" My voice was croaky and it made me cringe. "I guess that answers my question on my your front door is locked," I moved across my bed to the window, moving the grey curtain out of the way to see Doyoung stood in my front yard. God, he looked so attractive leaning against his bike in a black jumper under a brown shirt and baggy ripped jeans that were cuffed at the bottom. I hung up and laughed to myself. "Get dressed dumbass we're going to the beach." He yelled at me.

I wanted to be with him as soon as I could so I just threw on a tank top and black jeans and as I rushed through my disorganized house, jumping over college books, clothes, and who knows what else. Grabbing my denim jacket on the way. Stumbling out of the door and still trying to get shoes on my feet, Doyoung stood there laughing at me.

I was gonna tell him to shut up until I looked up at the sky. The dark blue of the night faded into the rosy morning colours of dawn. The golden colours of the sky complemented the few clouds that had risen with the sun.

"Kim Doyoung what is the time?"
"5 am"

He smugly smiled at me but his face soon dropped when he realized I was running closer to him. And when he quickly jumped on his bike and started peddling away I chased after him.
"Doyoung come back here right fucking now."

-time skip-

As Doyoung rode his bike on the long twisty road overlooking the horizon, I sat behind him holding his skinny waist tightly. The faster he was going the more I could hear him getting more exhausted but without a second thought, I started to stand up on the back of the bike and let go of Doyoung. "Tae wha- what are you doing? Sit down."
I lifted my arms in the air like wings and let the strong refreshing wind hit against me. I looked out to the sea and saw the calming waves slide up onto the beach, seagulls flew next to me loudly squawking so I just squawked back at them which made both me and Doyoung laugh.

We finally made it to the beach as we slid down the path and onto the sand, skidding and falling onto the floor "Doyoung what the hell was that?!" He quickly got up and started running away with the biggest and most beautiful smile. He turned back to look at me which gave me enough time to get up and chase after him. He tried to suppress his laughter but completely failed as I finally reached him. I grabbed his waist and pulled him back and with a loud thud, we fell onto the sand. The giggle Doyoung tried to contain broke out into a loud chuckle as I tickled him. "Tae get off me" he struggled to say.

When I finally stopped attacking him we just laid there admiring the sky. What were the colours of the sunrise were now blending into the daytimes blue sky. Doyoung rested his head on my arm and although it was going numb I didn't want to move. I wanted to just stay here forever and have time stop.

Doyoung snuggled his head into my chest as I was distracted by this one odd feather that was flying down from nowhere, my eyes followed it seeing where it would land until I felt a small tug on my shirt as I looked down I saw Doyoung large veiny hand grab my shirt and crumple it up into a small fist. I just smiled to myself knowing I was so lucky to have Doyoung laying beside me.

After a while, we both got up and decided to run around in the freezing cold ocean, trying to tackle each other and dragging them underwater. By the time we stopped messing around and decided to head back home I bet we had swallowed 100 cups of seawater and it tasted foul.

While getting out of the water and trying to get somewhat dry, with the towel Doyoung brought, Doyoung just stood there and stared at me as my white tank top stuck to my body showing the small tattoos I had and my toned abs. I laughed to myself and threw the towel at him "Stop staring you pervert." He suddenly grabbed the towel to dry his face to hide his embarrassment though he just dried off before me.

Although the sun had come out and it was nice and sunny riding back was horrible in our soaking wet clothes, this wasn't planned very well since it was a long way back to my apartment.

(A/n)
Sorry I kinda left this chapter off on a weird note I just had a lot more to write in  but I didn't want to make it too long so decided it leave it just here. I also said I would try post this as quickly as I can but once again it took me over a week to write since I'm not as fast writer as I used to be