01

You gaze up towards the bright blue sky sneering above you, it's wind rustling over your hair and your clothes.

The pile of soft clouds around the sky were rotating slowly and the scenery of the road you always took was filled with fallen leaves. You part your lips as you bring out a small sigh, staring at a small alleyway right on the corner of your eyes.

"Hm? Didn't I used to use this as a shortcut to get back home?" You stare soberly at the small alleyway, contemplating whether you should take that shortcut back home or not.

"If ever my memory serves me right, I went into a small alleyway like this before back in a few years." You mumble out a bunch of your thoughts underneath your breath.

"It wouldn't harm me to check it out, would it?" You pay no bother to much details, simply because you were earnestly eager to get back to your room to do your homework. Without much hesitation, you take a turn into the small alleyway.

The alleyway was a small road that seemed to be surprisingly silent. Just by looking at the road, you could definitely tell that people would rarely and almost never go in there.

There was nothing much in the road, there were only a bunch of dried leaves that rustled together with the wind in the small alleyway.

Despite the road having buildings on both sides of it--there was a lot of wind in the alleyway, the wind was soothingly blowing and messing your hair up so you didn't mind.

"This small road is definitely way better than the classroom." You bring yourself to catch a lungful of air, letting out an eased sigh. Only the sounds of your footsteps and your constant mumbles echoing through the empty alleyway.

As you continue to go further into the alleyway, you rummage and search through your bag for a bag of dorayaki since you were somehow starving.

'There it is.' You grab onto the pack of doroyaki from the inside of your bag, zipping your bag close and throwing it towards your back.

After you take the bag of dorayaki from your bag, you shift your gaze back towards the road in front of you. However, right at that moment--you and your entire figure has come to a stop.

A young man with shoulder length hair and yellow highlights over his soft looking black hair stood right before you.

You couldn't see much of him due to the distance that you both had, though he did have a visible tattoo which seemed to be a tiger on the side of his neck. He looked just like those minors who would plan to abruptly do mischievous doings.

'A d-delinquent!' You feel a shiver run up unto your spine, a rush of anxiety welling up in the pit of your stomach. You quietly look at the young man standing right in front of you, your sweat endlessly falling down your cheeks.

The man in front of you seemed to be just about your age. However, after giving much thought into it, he did look quite older than you, though you were confident that both you and him were not far from age.

Despite knowing that he was just a student like you and mighy be a senior of yours, it still terrified you to bother a delinquent like him.

Just the thought of passing by him with his tattoos and all made you shudder. 'T-this guy is surely bad news...' You continue to reside at the area where you had stood at, terrified to pass by the senior who was simply doing nothing but standing.

However, much to your dismay, for some apparent reason--you find yourself continuing to walk on the small alleyway. Those legs of yours surely wanted to head right back home.

'It's fine! It's fine!' You take a deep breath, your steps gradually and gradually getting closer towards the man. 'I just need get past by him and hopefully he won't hit me in the face or something.' You thought, your cold sweat rushing down your cheeks once again.

'He's just a student like me, so it's fine.' You take your steps in ease, shifting your gaze onto the ground beneath you.

You wouldn't like to bother people by looking at them from time to time so that is precisely why you chose to look down towards the ground rather than giving the senior in the alleyway a few glances as you walk.

As you stare down on your toes, the wind continuously lifted up and rustled down the dry leaves that stood motionless on the ground, its brittle and frail sounds of clattering seemingly soothing the hushed allleyway.

Your gaze remained onto the ground, hoping you could get past by the senior who looked exactly like a delinquent so you could focus your gaze onto the road in front of you.

However, just as you stare on the ground beneath you, a fresh green leaf abruptly appeared from nowhere.

"Eep!" You slightly leap onto the ground, startled by a mere green leaf that came out of nowhere. You sigh, pacifying the sudden surprise that had startled you.

The leaves in the alleyway were all brown and frail, so you didn't anticipate a freshly fallen leaf to come running to you. You thought it was an insect.

'Geeze, don't startle me like that.' You turn your head away from the uneven surface beneath you only to look behind you, a frown finding it's way onto your face. 'Don't go ruining my perfect escape pl-'

Distracted as you looked behind you, you feel a soft grament brush through your arm--quickly bumping into the garment and its owner. You were looking behind you, that you didn't even notice you were close by the student who stood in the empty alleyway with you.

'I'm doomed.' You stumble away from student with his yellow highlights and tiger tattoo, a drop of sweat running down your cheeks and down to your neck.

You didn't mean to bump into him, you just wanted to get home through this shortcut without bothering and causing anyone trouble.

Before the student could utter a word out, you remorsfully bow your head down. "I'm terribly sorry for bothering you!" You remain to bow, awaiting for the man in front of you to speak.

"What are you doing?" The student with his yellow highlights and tiger tattoo stated, startled by your sudden phrase of words. "Not to mention, you're apologizing when you shouldn't." The man snickered underneath his breath.

"H-huh?" You shift your head towards his gaze, peering right at the man in front of you. The way he had snickered, had left on an endearing small smile on his face.

You held your breath as you stared at his figure underneath the bright sun. 'The way he looks at me is definitely not how a delinquent would!' You stifle out a suppressed laugh, a rush of relief flowing through you.

'Maybe this guy isn't as bad as I thought he would be.'

IVE GOT A BAJI X READER FOR THOSE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR MORE FANFICTIONS OF HIM. </3