07

"Kazutora, remember when we went to the festival?" You say, closely leaning towards Kazutora as you deliberately query him. "Hm? Yeah, of course I do." Kazutora said as a small smile slowly ran down towards his tugged lips.

For some apparent reason, you find yourself smiling back at Kazutora with a tremendous amount of relief and euphoria as you occupy and take the seat just right beside him.

"Anyway, when we were at the festival, people have been talking about a bunch of delinquents clashing and making a ruckus, you know." You say, placing both of your open palms onto the hard surface that you sat at. 

"Hm? Oh really? When?" Kazutora queried, his gaze shallowly staring into the bright blue sky above him. "It happened during the last fesrival. You know, the one before the festival we went to." You say, brushing away your blown hair that cover your delicately portrayed face. 

 "Eh? Really?" Kazutora said. "Yeah. A group which were called Valhalla and Toman." You say, shifting your gaze towards Kazutora's slender and gorgeous steady figure. Without noticing much, Kazutora slightly flinches with the certainly mentioned word from your phrase.

"You're part of Valhalla, right?" You query, your gaze continuously glancing towards the breath taking pair of sandy eyes Kazutora possessed. Kazutora slightly brought his head towards your direction, his eyes steadily gazing profoundly into your pair of gleaming (e/c) orbs. 

"Yup." Kazutora bluntly stated, his lips slowly curling into a somewhat small and endearing yet malicious smile. "Y-you know." You sheepishly stutter out, intimidated by the somewhat mysterious smile on his face. "Being in a gang would be quite troublesome."

You say, clearing your throat lightly as the wind brushed by your clothes, it's cool air slightly finding itself into your clothing. "You think?" Kazutora queried, his gaze slowly dropping down towards the flat and uneven ground underneath him.

"Of course I do!" You slightly mention it aloud. "It wouldn't be nice to see a middle schooler get beaten up by someone they mess with, you know?" You say slightly tapping the uneven surface with the tip of your shoe. 

"Hm? Who do you think I am?" 

"Huh?"

"Do you really think someone like me could get beaten up by some losers?" Kazutora said, a small slandered smile slowly finding its way onto his lips. "O-oh! No! I didn't mean it like that!" You swiftly say, waving your frail hands in front of him.

"What I'm trying to say is that...uh...it's..." You nervously brush your hands together, looking for the right words to say as you sigh.

"It's...well...erm...how do I say this..." You heavily sighed a lungful of air out of your chest, your gaze seemingly ending up towards the bright blue sky that sneered right across you.

"It's dangerous."

You say, your gaze continuously remaining up towards the bright scenery above you.

"But, if you're throwing yourself into danger for something you wish to earnestly do...then I guess it's fine." You lightly laugh, a small smile lingering softly onto your delicately tugged lips. 

"As long as what you're about to do is something you wont regret, then there's no point in stopping you, am I right?"

You idly stand away from the hard surface you sat at and faced towards Kazutora.

"But...if you're unsure, or if you're confused..."

"Then of course I'll be there."

You quickly stood in front of Kazutora, slightly bending down to match his eye level as you gradually leaned closer towards him and his delicately portrayed face, a genuinely delightful smile lifting its way onto your lips.

"I said it before, right? That if something bothers you, or if burdens come running towards you, you can always count on me." You lightly say, your hand unknowingly finding it's way onto Kazutora's slightly tousled hair.

"I said, I'll always be there for you even if it takes forever, right?

You lightly run your fingers through his nicely cut hair, its yellow highlights over his dark hair tousling itself even more. "So don't worry, 'kay?" You gently pat Kazutora's head, ruffling his hair before you bring your hands away from his head.

"Hm, do you always do this?" Kazutora queried, his head slightly tilting. It was as if he wanted you to continue ruffling and playing with  his tousled hair, your warm, soft and gentle touch wanting for it to continuously remain onto Kazutora's head.

"H-huh?" You quickly bring your hand behind your back, suddenly aware of what your hands were up to. You take a small step away form Kazutora as you stand away from bending, a small drop of sweat slightly running down your delicate cheeks as you lightly laugh.

"W-well, no. I don't think I've done something like that." You say, scratching the subtle skin of your cheek as you do so. "It seems like my hand slipped, haha." You smile, a small sigh brushing out of your curled lips.

"If someone was supposed to ruffle one's hair, it was supposed to be me."

"I should've been the one to play with your hair."

Kazutora said, his breath taking sandy pair of eyes slightly softening as a small yet genuine smile delightfully found it's way onto his lips. It was seemingly as if, every pain and sorrow he was feeling was deeply being reduced by you.

Your hopeful words and your mesmerising actions, gradually and gradually fixing and lifting up the broken pieces of his soul.

Kazutora stood away from the hard surface he sat at as he slowly took his steps towards you, his slender and frail like body slightly leaning close enough for you to hear the racing pace of his heartbeat.

And before you knew it, Kazutora had gently placed your head onto the crook of his neck, his hands slowly ruffling and running his fingers through your hair as he benevolently patted your head.

"Thank you, (Y/n)."

"H-huh?"

You feel your cheeks slightly flush with warmth as you gradually shut your eyes close just because you didn't know what else you could do.

Kazutora simply smiled, his feather light voice quietly sharing the sorrowful and broken past of his.

HOW COME ANIMATED KAZUTORA DOESN'T LOOK AS PRETTY AS HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE!?!? WHY?!? HE'S WAY MORE PREETIER THAN THAT! HE'S HOTTER THAN THAT, C'MON! >:3