37. I'll be there for you.

.. Tiara's POV...

As soon as I reached Chase's house, all were already there. I went to Adrain and he told me that Chase had taken the news hard and they were all worried sick about him and that he had locked himself in the room all day.

"Has anyone tried talking to him?" I enquired.

"Every time you talk to him you hear a crashing noise." Zach answered with a hiccup. I just went on my knees and opened my arms for Zach and he did as I expected. He came crashing into my arms.

"Now let's get your brother settled." I said to Zach as I handed him a glass of water.

"Are you sure?" Aid asked.

"Hmm" I replied and headed towards Chase's room.

I knocked.

"Go away." He Shouted back.

"Chase, it me Tiara, please open the door Chase. We are all worried. Just talk to me. Just open it for me."

"No one can do anything, just go away."

"I know its hard Chase but I am sure we can figure it out right. All are there with you, Zach, Aid, Luke, Adam, Carson. Everyone even me Chase. Please open the door. Let me in."

By now I knew he was standing on the other side of the door,

"Open the door Chase."

"No one can replace him Tia, no one, no one will hold my hand and guide my way, no one will ground me for using foul language, no one will shout and stop me. No one will love me Tia, I lost everything, everything. I lost my only parent Tia, I lost my best friend." He said as he slid down the door.

Even I was in tears, so I did the same thing, I rolled down and saw others were looking at me from the stairs. Did I care. No.

"Chase, I know its not gonna be like a walk in the park, its gonna be difficult, and I know its better said then done but I promise you I'll be there every time. I'll hold your back. I'll save you from falling and if I didn't then just look by your side I'll be falling with you too. Please just let me in. Please get yourself together for Zach, for Tori, for me Chase. Please." We both were in sobs and remained there for a long time just crying, Aid made his way up.
"Ara, baccha lets go, he needs time."
"I am not leaving him Aid."
He got that I wasn't budging so he too sat on the stairs with others. After a while I heard a click which meant the door was unlocked. I opened it, walked in and locked it again and immediately was pulled in a hug. I just hugged him back. Making soothing patterns on his back as he cried.

Later we just sat there on his bed with our legs folded Indian style.

"You do know that your room looks like a earthquake broke in right?" I asked trying to break the silence.

He just smiled and rubbed his neck.

"Did you eat something?" I asked again.

"I have been in my room all day." He replied in a ruffled voice.

I nodded and made my way downstairs.

"He's fine just give him some space." I said before anyone could ask me and picked up two sandwiches and a bottle of water and headed back to his room.

"Where is Zach, did he eat something?" I asked.

"Jessi in making him sleep and yeah we force fed the kid." Carson said. I chuckled.

"And Tori?"

"She on her way, she should be here in 3 hours." Adrain replied.

I knocked at the door and then opened it closing it behind me.

"Eat" I commanded.
"I am not hungry Tia"
"Who said I am asking." With that I picked up a piece of sandwich and stuffed it into his mouth.

We ate or more like I forced fed this Kid.

"I guess you should sleep." I said getting up.

Chase held my hand and said,"Stay Tia, Please."

I nodded and sat back on his bed. He just kept his head on my lap and tried sleeping.

"Tia!"

"Hmmm"

"You will always be there right?"

"Hmm"

"You will not leave me right."

"No."

"Tia..."

"Sleep Chase."

He did as I said,and what I did? I played with his hair but I guess that's what lulled him to sleep. I pulled over the duvets carefully and suddenly all the rush from the day took over me and I dozed off to sleep and I might as well add in a sitting position.