2.flashback 1

...Tiara POV...
in the flight..

Sleep was not going to come so all i could do was think .. Think about the last one year of my life.

**Flashback **

A year and 1 month ago

"so guys here's the plan I and saira go to Zara's place, decorate it and you all keep her busy n get her there at 4" ..as i re-memerized our plan for one of our friends and my best friends surprise Birthday bash. 'Zara Agnihotri' my best friend since 1 st grade yeah we are together since then. "Zara is beautiful girl with a little below shoulder length jet black hair. A worth dying for figure and all the guys love her" We have shared everything from secrets to clothes.. Everything execpt our boyfriends of course. Thinking about boyfriend i remembered where the hell is my boyfriend.

"Ashton Stewart" "Ash" for short

"Ash was a tranfer student. His parents had to shift due to work reasons and so did he. All the girls had a thing for Ash but he was Mine. He had a drool worthy body n a model- like face. He was a dancer , played soccer, knew how to cook and was studying business and my parents loved him."

Rest of the day went smooth and i did not meet Ash. Note to self.. Call him after lecture.

Later after college I and zara went for shopping and then after dropping her i went straight home.

Knowing my boyfriend I knew he'd probably be there. I dont even know why does he even go home don't take me wrong i love him and all but that guy was 24×7 at my place.

As soon as I reached home and shut the door someone picks me up from my waist n turns me around and with the smell i knew who it was..