From Dream, to Techno

[ this is based of the new Quackity lore, this will contain spoilers from the live stream! btw sorry is some of these chapters have been Paris's point of view, this one will be Dream's, Paris's and Techno's]

(Dream's point of view)

as I was in my cell, moving everything so I could at least try to protect myself from Quackity, when he comes in, I know he is gonna threaten me with his axe or sword to write Techno a letter, but luckily, he hadn't come online so the server so I was safe. for now, but just then, the lava wall started, I quickly get a piece of obsidian and quickly started to sharpen it to help me and held it high as a sign of harming, I saw that it was just Paris and she could tell that I was shivering of fear. she walks towards me and hugs me to calm me down but I just fall down to my knees and my tears start to flow.

after a hour passed by, Paris was just getting out of my cell until Quackity comes in "Well, well, well, I didn't expect to have company in this cell Dream, a small, nice, family reunion" he says, Paris's eyes widen when he said that " you still remember that were family? " Paris asked "so, did you already finish the letter to Techno, Dream? " Quackity asks " he doesn't have to do your bidding, Quackity " Paris interrupted as she rolled her eyes and continued to ignore him and just then I takes out a book and quickly starts writing his letter to Techno, Paris was growing furious, I was able to tell by her have, as she formed her hand into a fist and punched Quackity .

Quackity chough out a bit of blood and took out his sword but Paris got the sword just in time and both Quackity and Paris started to fight, I had to do something so as I grabbed as many pieces of obsidian, I started to throw them begging that Sam would see one go trough the lava and just then the Lava walls come down and Sam saw Paris and Quackity so Paris acted like Quackity was attacking her so Sam could get Quackity out and leave us alone or even better leave me alone. after finishing the letter to Techno, I asked Paris to go and take it to him and before she left she gave me a gift, a small stuffed bear and it was lime green and then she left to give the letter.

 after finishing the letter to Techno, I asked Paris to go and take it to him and before she left she gave me a gift, a small stuffed bear and it was lime green and then she left to give the letter

(Paris's point of view) 

as I walked to my house, on the way, I met up with Tommy " hey Paris, again, thanks for saving me yesterday, I just hope we can be friends again one day " he says "uh, sure, one day, not Today or any day but one day " I said as I went walking off but then Tommy stops me " so, where are you going?" he asked "to Techno's, Quackity forced Dream to write a letter to Techno to visit him" I answer his question "what? Big Q would never do that he is a good guy, Par-" I cut Tommy off "if he was a good guy, then why did he run against you? why didn't he rebel against Shlatt when he exiled you, why would he have caused this much pain to me and Dad! why does he like to torture Dream! why does he like to make our lives horrible...." I say with tears rolling down my face and Tommy hugged me for comfort "come on, maybe Quackity is just still mad about L'manburg, now come on lets go give it to Techno " Tommy said while helping me up.

(Techno's Point of View) 

as I was talking to Ranboo, I saw Paris and Tommy in the distance, It had been a while since I had talked to Tommy, ever since I destroyed L'manburg with my withers and that is when Paris came up to me "hey Techno, Dream wanted me to give this letter to you cuz Quackity forced him to write it " she says, both me and Ranboo, we saw her smiling but her eyes said otherwise, she was crying

"why? " she asked "its just not fair, not fair, not fair, not fair, not fair, not fair, not fair, not fair,  not fair! Just why won't forgive me!? if you do something wrong, you forgive yourself right away! What did I do? why won't anyone forgive me?! " she was on the floor on her knees, crying, "Paris, what is wrong!? " Tommy shouted "its my fault...." she whispered "its my fault that Dream is in Prison! its my fault that he did all those things! its my fault... that he is hated on the SMP " she said trough her tears " Paris, its not your Fault " Tommy said "yeah, when one of Tommy's disc went missing, like you said, Nightmare took it and said all those thing that I blew up the community house and I even said it was my fault but I trusted family and friends " Ranboo said  "Family..." Paris said, she got up, gave me my letter and ran off, the last thing I heard her say was " I need to talk to Puffy and Dream! " me, Ranboo and Tommy look at each other confused but Tommy says "she took your advice Ranboo, she is going to her family that she trusts that will always by her side" he said while smiling.