Don't talk to me...

(Paris)

I was just walking around the Smp until I bump into Tommy, I roll my eyes and try to leave as fast as I could but Tommy grabs my arm "I know your mad at me but I had to do what I had to do! " he said in a annoyed tone, "Listen Tommy, I thought we finally became friends again, but you know what? When I found out that you were trapped in the prison, I was glad! When you were killed, I was more then glad, I was happy! And know that you betrayed me! Trust me, I wish you were still dead! Then, I would have been much more hap-" I got cut off as Tommy said "Quackity is gonna Kill Dream! Just go! " I look at Tommy and at the prison several times, I looked at Tommy one more time and Ran off, I quickly told Sam that I NEEDED to enter Dream's Cell, after a few minutes, I was in Dream's Cell with Techno, I quickly told everything about that I'm on my last Cannon life and that Quackity was coming to kill Dream and just then.....

The Lava walls come down, I see Quackity standing there, A Crossbow in his hand with a Arrow, "well, well, well, if it isn't the the girl I killed or should I say, Tommy killed, during the duel? " Quackiry said, "Quackity, I am gonna have to step in..." I said in a stern tone, "hehe, and look, shes just like her Father! Dream said the same thing before you came on this server! And he died with and Arrow and he will again..." he said as he Shot the arrow, aiming for Dream, I Quickly dived in, blocking Dream and hit me...

Killing me and taking my last Cannon life, I fell onto the cold, hard obsidian floor, Dream quickly rushed to me, Techno did too, Quackity just stood there, in Shock of what he did, everyone in Chat Spammed "Quackity Killed her! She was on her las...

Killing me and taking my last Cannon life, I fell onto the cold, hard obsidian floor, Dream quickly rushed to me, Techno did too, Quackity just stood there, in Shock of what he did, everyone in Chat Spammed "Quackity Killed her! She was on her last cannon life! " the last thing I saw before I blacked out was the Lava walls flowing down and Dream's smile mask.....

Cannon lives: 0.....