に - 𝐏𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞.

『 𝐏𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 = 𝐏𝐢-𝐪𝐮𝐞 - 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧. 』

————————————

No one's POV

No one's POV

As soon as their school ended the volleyball team went to get ready for their last volleyball practice for the day, as they were changing they felt off as if something wasn't right.

It was... oddly quiet, usually it would be so loud and energetic but something in the air felt heavy.

When they finished changing and went to the gym, none of them spoke.

Not that they don't want to but because they couldn't the amount of heaviness they felt was way too strong.

As they walk all together Kageyama couldn't help but glance at hinata on the corner of his eyes, as he kept on taking glance on him he could feel the cold aura emitting around hinata, when they both had an eye contact kageyama noticed how lifeless his eyes are.

'They're usually shining and bright.. what the hell happened?' Kageyama thought as he broke the eye contact and noticed a few memebers glancing at hinata too.

As they step foot onto the gym noya suddenly shouted trying to light up the mood, "WOHOOO PRACTICEE! ASAHI-SAN SPIKE FOR ME!" he said while looking at asahi.

With a bit of nervousness he replied "e-ehe sure.." as he rubbed the back of his neck, as they played for a couple of hours with a bit of awkwardness until a ringing was suddenly heard.

"That's mine, my bad." Hinata said in a monotone voice as he went to the bench to get his phone.

As he looked at the caller id he saw "______" on the caller's name, as he answered the phone call he walked to the corner so no one would hear him.

As he kept on taking on taling with ??? His vision got darker and darker by anger and suddenly shouts "JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!".

As he shouted those six words the gym went into a deep silent, with wide eyes they looked at hinata in the corner of their eyes only to see his hair covering both of his eyes with shadow, with his hands bleeding as his nails buried deeper into his palms, soon more blood starts to drip down his hands.

"Fucking fine! just fucking leave me alone." They were hella shooked because they never heard him curse before and this is the first time they saw him furious it was because he was always the 'happy go-lucky' shining person they knew.

As the call ended he quickly stuffs all of his things onto his bag and went to their coach "may I please leave early?" He said with a still monotone voice "yes you may, but may I ask why?" he silently looks at ukai not with a glare but a bit psychotic eyes "personal reasons." He replied.

As soon as ukai saw his eyes he felt a little shiver running down his spine and takeda beside him starts to tremble a little "s-sure.." he replied as hinata went to change and get ready to go home.

"Coach, Takeda-sensei are you okay? What happened?" The team said worried about their coach and sensei, failing to cover up their fear ukai clearing his throat, replying at the boy "what do you mean i'm f-fine."

"Coach what do you mean you're fine? You and takeda-sensei are trembling!" Asahi said "woah" noya and tanaka both said at the same time with sparkling eyes.

"Don't be amazed by that you both!" Ennoshita said at the two who was happy about their kouhai "so cool!" Noya said "I know right!" Tanaka said to noya and grinned "we got ourselves some amazing kouhai!" They both cheered out at the same time while ennoshita started to scold them.

"What happened sensei?" Yamaguchi asked the two adults "his eyes... they were.. looking so lifeless.." Takeda gushed out while he felt his knees get weaken, trying to hide his fear "Those eyes sure were something, and the way he spoke.. he was giving a different aura. He's usually covers up in flowers but what we saw was different if you get what I mean." Ukai quavered.

"I wonder who called him that made him that mad? I've never seen that shrimpy get furious as hell." Tsukishima wondered, "yeah it seems like he really hates the person and even shouted to leave him alone." Kageyama added.

"I wonder who might it be? Maybe his father?" Yamaguchi chimed in, "now that we think about it he really never talked about his family and mostly his father.." kinoshita replied.

"He might just want some alone time just leave him alone for now and let him rest, go back to practice!" Ukai sighed out "Yes coach!" The team shouted. But what tsukishima asked was still on their minds.

'What happened to you hinata? And who were you talking to? What made you so mad? Why are you so suspicious?..' they all thought as they can't forget the aura that was coming out from hinata earlier.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Who do you guys think was "_____"?

Will the karasuno even find out?

What do you think will happen if they knew and how?

Well stay tuned for ch.3!~ see ya~

Author out!