きゅう - 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐎𝐍𝐄 -𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋.

『 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 = 𝐃𝐚𝐦-𝐧𝐚-𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥. 』

------------

3rd person's POV

3rd person's POV

Silence was heard as Hinata sat Infront of the desk inside the principal's office. "So. Mr.Hinata, you probably already know why you're in here, am I right?" The principal spoke out in a harsh tone as she looks at Hinata, deadpanned.

Hinata could only shrug as the principal talks to him, suddenly finding the open window more interesting than the person infront of him.

"Are you even listening? look, this kind of behaviour is not allowed in school! you must take responsibilities and-" said the principal before getting cut off with her phone ringing, clearing her throat as she stands up. "excuse me, we'll talk after this." said the principal sternly before going around the room as she answers the call,

"hm.." Hinata hums as he quietly stands up, walking over to the window only to see a bunch of leaves, rolling his eyes at his own thoughts before an idea comes up on his mind, glancing quickly at the principal as he sees the principal facing her back on him, smirking slightly as he positions himself near the window.

"fuck." Hinata muttered as he starts to realize that the principal's office is at the third floor of the building, muttering curses under his breath before saying "fuck it."

After those words left his mouth, he instantly jumped off of the window, diving down onto the leaves, feet first before instantly curling his body into a ball then rolls down, rolling himself to the ground to lessen the pain and the injuries and fractures before sighing softly, standing up quietly as he grunts at the pain that's aching on his back.

"satan fucking damn it." he muttered as he look up only to see the principal looking down towards him, amusement grin placed onto her lips.

'my, what an odd boy.' she thought as she looked down at the orange haired boy, staring back at her before calmly putting his earphones in and fleeing away.

Shoyo's POV

"fucking piece of shit... my fucking back hurts, as if my fucking back got scratched by a fucking bear." I hiss as I slowly walk towards towards the entrance of the school, sighing softly before going to my room, kicking the door open before locking it up, taking my shirt off as I look at the few woulds and bruises that's around my back as I turn my head to take a look at the mirror, rolling my eyes before putting alcohol on the wounds, letting out small hisses before putting the ointment then finally wrapping my lower back with gauze.