ch.1

( day 1)

Jungkook sighs looking ahead...

Dude...that's the hundred times you already been sighing. You are making me sleepy too....stop it! You are making me feel being with me is so boring....

Jimin says almost smacking on jungkook's head.

I am telling you minnie...this is a bad idea...

Jungkook says looking at his best friend....

& i heard that already for hundred times too....i don't like this either...you know i am helpless...

Jimin sighs...

Dude....why the fuck i have to be your ' date' & be stucked in this weird cruise!!! Jungkook whines....

That's eww...

You have to because you are my fucking best friend...& mom applied for this weird event without me knowing. She just wants me to get a partner. Boy or girl,doesn't matter. She wants me to see cling on someone & be lovey dovey...i had no one but you to help me in this!!! I am not fond of this situation either....this couples n all making me cringe already....

Jimin says looking around.

That's why i have to stay here for four days!!!! Four fucking days!!! Why don't this event management just get them married off to & send them to honeymoon too!

I am sure there's some arrangements of that too...people are already having their honeymoon  even the management didn't started the event properly yet..

Jimin says pointing at a couple who were almost over each other doing inappropriate actions...

Eww...both Jungkook & jimin crunch their nose in disgust...

Why bringing me here!!! Having the slight imagination of being your date is making me all puke...& eomma will never believe it either that i am your date....

You wanna die? I can kill you without you feeling any pain...jimin says with a bright smile,by which he means " I am gonna smack your balls"

If you weren't my best friend...i swear....Jungkook sighs..

Your life wouldn't be this beautiful...jimin smiles.

Woah! Thank you for saving my life....Jungkook says rolling his eyes.

You should be grateful for your whole life...call me your Highness from now on!! Jimin chuckles.

Jokes apart...jimin now says in a serious tone...

This is good in some ways too kook...look around,there's plenty of people here. You can meet different people. Know them...it will be a great change. It's high time kook. You should move on. Isn't it already been so many years? What's stopping you now? Move on. How long are you gonna stay stuck in your past?

I can't....Jungkook says sighing....brushing his hair with his fingers...

Why...jimin says frowning...

" Because i didn't change jimin. I am still stucked in those years before "

Jungkook says looking at jimin's eyes.

There's no help of you....jimin sighs.

Then be my date!!!! & enjoy our dating here!!! Jimin says hyping his best friend up...

Again....eww.....jungkook makes a disgusting face.

Excuse me...

Jimin & jungkook looks at the person standing in front their table. The man was in black jacket,the silver hair was perfectly matching with him. It suits him well. Jimin keeps looking at him for sometimes.

Hello...the man says politely.

Hello...jimin & jungkook replies.

My name is min yoongi...i am actually your table partner...you know the management organized it that way,two pairs of couples have to share one table. My date is downstairs. You mind if i sit with you in the meantime my date comes?? Yoongi asks politely.

Oh no! That's perfectly fine...please sit...jungkook says smiling....i was kinda already bored with my date...

Shut up....jimin glares at him.

Yoongi smiles while sitting.

You two seems know each other from before....yoongi asks.

Weirdly yeah.....irritating but that's true....jungkook sighs.

Same feelings...jimin scoffs....

You met your date for the first time?? Jimin asks.

No...actually i know my date from before too...he was a university hoobae....yoongi replies.

Oh...jimin replies....

That's a 'he'? Jungkook asks.

Yeah...a very beautiful 'he'...Yoongi replies smiling.

You seems to already like him a lot.....jungkook smiles.

Yeah...why shouldn't i? Ta~~

"Hyung"

Yoongi stops in the middle hearing that....he turns behind....

Jungkook & jimin looks at that person too...

You forgot your wallet in our r~~

The person says walking towards Yoongi...but halts at his place....looking at the people sitting there....mostly to see a "specific" Person.

Jungkook stands up from his place looking at that person.

He was looking at that person without even blinking. Jimin looks at Jungkook confusedly.

That person was looking at Jungkook too. It seems a staring game...the moment you take off your eyes. You lose...

Tae..

Yoongi says smiling....he stands up from his place...walks toward that person named 'tae'...then gently holds his hand...

Jungkook gulps looking at their holding hands....then again looks at tae....he was still looking at Jungkook till now....but now shakes his head & smiles looking at yoongi...

You had any difficulty finding me here? Yoongi asks softly.

Tae shakes his head....

No hyung...you found our table already? Tae asks politely.

I did...yoongi smiles.....here... He points at the table Jungkook & jimin was sitting...tae again looks at them...

Sorry i totally forgot to ask your name. I apologize...yoongi says softly.

It's totally fine. My name is park jimin...& he is Jungkook...jeon Jungkook...

Jimin says pointing at Jungkook....but Jungkook doesn't seem to be in that place...he was dazed looking at a 'specific' person.

& he is the person i was talking about....yoongi smiles looking at tae....he is~~

" Kim taehyung "

Jungkook says looking at tae.