1.1

we're the pogues and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time

A tall boy with scruffy dirty blonde hair was balancing himself out on roof while he was finishing a beer. He dangled his foot in the air, right where the roof edge came to a stop all while a light breeze was brushing up against him. 

"That's what," a voice popped in. It came from a pale girl with long blonde hair that was sitting on the dock that laid in front of the house. "A three-story fall to the deck?"

"June's got a point," added another voice. This voice came from a darker boy who had beautiful brown eyes that glowed in the light. "I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival."

"Hm," the scruffy boy mumbled as he licked his finger and held it out against the wind. "Should I do it?" 

"Do it John B," June encouraged the scruffy boy. 

"I'll shoot you on the way down," the darker boy chimed in once again. He lifted up a drill and pulled the trigger which caused the drill bit to spin.

"You'll shoot me?" John B questioned the darker boy. 

"Pow!" shouted a new boy who had scruffy hair as well, just more of a light blonde. 

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers!" whined a new girl. The girl had tan skin with long brown hair that displayed millions and millions of curls. She threw her hands up in frustration as she joined June on the deck. 

"Of course! Why wouldn't they?" the blonde questioned. 

"This used to be a turtle habitat JJ," June informed the boy as she stood up from the deck to greet the girl with a hug. 

"But who cares about the turtles?" The girl muttered with disappointment as she pulled away from June's hug.

"I can't have cold towels Kiera!" John B joked. 

"Can you please not kill yourself?" Kiera exclaimed. 

"Don't spill that beer," JJ said as he took a sip of his. "I'm not giving you another one!" 

"Oh yes you will," June giggled as she took the beer from JJ and chugged it down for herself. 

"No more June-bug," JJ told the girl. "You've had too many." JJ took back the empty beer can from the girl and threw it into the trash can. 

"Woah!" John B called out. The duo turned their attention back to the boy and discovered he had dropped his beer. "Shit." 

"Smooth." 

"Real smooth," June added after JJ. She held her hand up and the boy gave her a high five which followed with their secret handshake. 

"You know it baby," JJ remarked. "Hey what are you doing Pope?"

"No time for that," the darker boy who's name was discovered to be Pope shouted. "Security's here!" 

"Oh fuck no," June whispered. She grabbed hold of JJ's hand and started to lead him away from the scene.