0

florence pugh as june carter

outerbanks cast as themselves

young alan rickman as Mr. Carter

The first two chapters are really bad and I'm so sorry but it does get better :)

This does has some mature topics but anything to severe I will provide a trigger warning if i feel it's needed. 

-

whatever our souls are made of, her's and mine were the same. 

June Montana Avenly Carter was the love of my life. She was perfect in every single way you could possible think of. 4.0 GPA student, wants to be a neurosurgeon, has scouts all the way from Texas just to come watch her play soccer. She was brilliant and one of the most fascinating girls I had ever met. 

She was more myself than I was. 

I loved her with my entire heart, there was not one person who I could love more than her. How could you not love her? Even someone like Rafe Cameron and John B loved her at one point. And her friends? They adored her, especially Pope. Those two were like brother and sister, his dad practically raised her. I mean it makes since considering they were both competing for a merit scholarship. 

June and I used to have this saying, it was our saying. It was something that was just special between the two of us. Everyone thought it was cringy and I can see why but I loved hearing those words come out of her mouth. 

till forever falls apart.