🎫𖥻 .𖥨eYe fucking a guy is normal stfu

As much as jeongguk enjoyed the beginning of the end of exam vacations, he started hating on the ending even more. Not because the vacation is ending, but because his working hours had increased along with his pay in the part time job.

Every day he had to work for 5 hours straight and then come back home and complete his tower of assignments. Occasionally namjoon and Hoseok would drop by to help him out and hand over some snacks. The Snacks being banana milk and chocolate balls, his favourite.

Jimin would come over to frequently and they would play PS4 together. But what Jeongguk would do when he was alone was a secret even jimin did not know about. It was a part of him he was embarassed about, he did not want others to know about it. He was a hopeless romantic. The movies he watched would be romance and romance only but Jimin would think they would be Marvel, action and horror.

The way he would organise his movie folder according to the genres it just showed how dedicated he was and how organised he was. Namjoon can never relate. Well but maybe a ray of hope would be the turning point of his vacation.

┈───────🎀───────┈

The slow lofi music filled the huge grocery shop. Sections of different food all assigned in their different racks. The AC was not helping in evaporating the sweat jeongguk gathered while standing behind the counter. His t-shirt slowly dampened around his armpits as he busily moved around to gather the money and packets for the customer.

"That would be ₩40,000,would you like to pay using cash or card?" Jeongguk stated as he proceeded to gather the items in one line, while wiping the moist clammy liquid from his forehead.

"Cash" this man's voice was distinctively resonant than the others he had met. It was extremely attractive,smooth and effortlessly deep and beautiful. Jeongguk had momentarily paused his working, he somehow didn't have the courage to look at the man, he was already subdued into the light breathy deep reply.

"Is that alright?" The man questioned looking at jeongguk's pathetic half bended pose. He stood up straight (gay lol) immediately facing the counter and the man who stood in front of him, confused.

"Yes, sir" he responded immediately, deciding on what to fiddle with so as to not meet the man's eyes.

Just how powerful was this guy. His mind grew thick and foggy repeating the guy's voice continuosly.

"Your name sir?" Jeongguk cleared his throat making himself clear and unfazed.

"V"

"Just V?" Jeongguk typed on the keyboard which started generating the bill.

"Yes bunny" the boy froze at V's words. 'Bunny' his ears perked up as his fingers simulataeneously glided through the cash register and the keyboard.

'Fuck it Jeongguk look at the guy now'

Jeongguk looked up to see a deity.

┈───────🎀───────┈
The evening drew near, the fragments of dawn caressing the light blue sky. The streets growing busier with the emergence of new tourists in seoul who looked at the street food shops in awe. Jeongguk let out a deep sigh, his phone was buzzing with phone calls and he disregarded them all. Of course it was Jimin and his annoying ass.

He wouldn't take calls. His fingers just didn't work any longer after the sight he beheld.

┈───────🎀───────┈

"You're ..v?" Jeongguk said taking a prominent pause almost stumbling on his words.

The man has melanin dripping caucasian skin with sun tapped radiance. The light tan made his features even more prominent. His eyes were big ane prominent and each eye had a unique feature, one being monolid and the other being doublid. His eyelashes were long dark and thick fluttering whenever he blinked his eyes.

"Are you okay? Should I help?" V offered worrying about the stargazed boy.

"Y..yes" he stuttered hurrying with the packets and handed over the bill to V.
By that time his shift was over and another female staff emerged bowing at V. Jeongguk rushed to the staff room and changed into his t-shirt and jeans as quick as possible, grabbing his bag and phone leaving through the back door.

"Fuck"

┈───────🎀───────┈

"Yes park annoying Jimin I am back, and I was crossing the street so if something happens you're paying the bills for it " Jeongguk sat down on his bed skipping off the socks as fast as he could and stripping his grey coloured hoodie.

"Why do I feel like you're hiding something?" Jimin spoke from the other side.

"I am not, what would I hide?"

"Bro I just saw your gawking at a guy behind the counter."

Jeongguk stood stagnant glancing at the window and quickly covering it with his curtains.

"You-HOW DID YOU"

"Relax, I was actually just gonna stop by to say 'hi' but you seemed busy so I went away"

"Do you want to get tattoos? I mean it's gonna be a new change for us in college.." he trailed off.

"Stop changing the conversation, eye fucking a guy is normal"

"Ugh Jimin, I swear I told you. I am not gay, I just stared at the guy what's soo wrong about it?".

"Absolutely nothing, now off you go birdie, I am done with you and yes let's get tattoos."

A/N: who is V? 🤨 ion know that manm

A/N: who is V? 🤨 ion know that manm.. anyways they gonna get tattoos yay ! thank you for 40 reads 😭 it means a lot !! I'll update !

 anyways they gonna get tattoos yay ! thank you for 40 reads 😭 it means a lot !! I'll update !