🎫𖥻 .𖥨so, this is my cue to be a third wheel

Jimin lightly sipped on the warm coffee he had made as went back to his dorm

 Jimin lightly sipped on the warm coffee he had made as went back to his dorm. His eyes though would occasionally dart towards Jeongguk's dorm.

"What do you mean by boyfriend? Like I am sure this is not some tv show shit you got caught on'' flinging the black backpack around his shoulder, Jeongguk's eyes narrowed into Taehyung's face.

"Damn, you are creative, but it's true. I am your boyfriend except not through mutual conditions" Taehyung came close to him, only three inches away. Strangely he smelled like orange marmalade to the confused coconut head. Up close Taehyung looked even more handsome, his hair indeed held a soft texture, it was slightly visible, but that really didn't matter because his skin was probably the softest thing Jeongguk wanted to feel.

"Explain"

"I'll do that part, because it's my cue to be a third wheel." Jimin who was watching the bitter-sweet drama unfold decided to unwrap it finally as he was the creator of it all.

"Well, the truth is jeongguk firstly, Taehyung is not a lunatic. I had a feeling you might have thought that to clarify it all up. Well he is a rented boyfriend"

Jeongguk's doe eyes which earlier remained fixed onto jimin's, listening to him carefully were now on their way to hitting the ground. Surprised? Shocked? Annoyed? Angry? Betrayed? This was certainly not a quiz to understand which emotion he was boring at the end, although it could have been.

Jimin further continued, rubbing the salt on the wound, "You see, I couldn't figure out your sexuality and i thought that you might have had problems with it as well-"

"Jimin stop, so you're telling me this guy, Taehyung is my rented boyfriend? And you rented it for me?" Taehyung could have sworn he heard his mate's voice shake a little. Oh shit, indeed.

"Wow you caught on to it pretty well ! I am glad-" as he further began to speak Jeongguk started walking back to his dorm, leaving one last message for Jimin.

"You're the worst and the most selfish friend I have ever had"

Pretty much that's what had happened as Jimin went back to his dorm leaving Taehyung who got stuck in the hallway and in between a cold fight.

"I think I'll do something"

┈───────🎀───────┈

"May I come in boyfie?" Taehyung smiled widely peeking in through the door which was apparently not locked.

Jeongguk faced the wall, his head dunked against it. Taehyung inspected the room and his cute little boyfriend who had been sulking.

"I have something for you, and I am not bribing you at all."

Jeongguk remained unfazed, he could be well described using the tree named "weeping willows". The tree which looked like it was the embodiment of sadness.

"It's banana milk and cookies"

Jeongguk struggled holding onto the grudge he held for his rented boyfriend and adding to that would be to not give in to the bribing.

"Aight I guess this is going with me and to the trash can" Taehyung made a squeaky noise from the door to make it seem he was leaving, but him being a snitch had other plans.

"Wait how do you know I like banana milk??" And dramatically Jeon Jeongguk fell for his trick, he had turned around just when he heard tne door squeaking and stared at Taehyung who held onto the white bag filled with banana milk and cookies.

"Bingo !" He exclaimed showing finger guns at Jeongguk.

"Taehyung what do you want?"

"To be very precise, you. I want you. But right now, I want to talk to you as a friend, not as a lover"

"Good, because we aren't lovers. You're not my boyfriend, hell I am straight" Jeongguk rolled his eyes finally getting down from the bed.

"Are you really sure? I got to hear a few things from jiminie.."

Taehyung passed the whole packet to Jeongguk. He really did wish to mend a friendship, and he hated that in a way he was not only an outsider but also one of the reasons for the fight.

"Don't talk about that asshole"

"The asshole who was worried about you and your mom, and wanted you to not be stressed because you're extremely hard-working and so is your mom. Yes maybe his methods were wrong, I'll agree that renting a boyfriend to test your friend's sexuality is one thing, but also so that he is happy is another thing"

Jeongguk stayed quiet, words erupted inside him like bubbles in soda.

"I just feel like he should have asked me atleast once..I don't know"

Jeongguk the quiet, hot boy was just another softie who also cared about everyone else but found it hard to show. He appreciated how Jimin wanted him to happy, but the sudden renting of boyfriend really made him a bit pissed. Well just a bit. He looked at the handsome male who smiled at him comfortingly. He felt at ease with him.

"Don't worry, I'll be with you for just two months. And then I won't bug you anymore ! So I won't cause any problems for you guys"

"Taehyung you're a great guy of course we'll be friends! And no it's not your fault!"

The walls which both of them had built up for each other, seemed to have been broken down and it truly felt comfortable.

"Alright then boyfie ! lets go to Jiminie" Taehyung wrapped his right arm around jeongguk's left arm. The poor boy froze at how he came into such a close contact with sun kissed boy with adorable bread cheeks and the most bright smile he had ever seen. He looked like an anime character whose eyes grew big sparkled with excitement and happiness. Fuck he got descriptive again.

┈───────🎀───────┈

"Jimin, I am sorry for reacting like that. I know you're doing the best for me, and I should have realised that earlier—"

"No gguk, I shouldn't have rented a boyfriend for you like that, I should have respected your feelings. It's your life and I should never just meddle with and interfere there" Jimin's face was stained with tear drops, he looked like a vampire, pale, red eyed minus the fangs but well not Edward though.

"You're my best friend ! do whatever shit you want I still love you !—" Jeongguk's he

"Did you just say I love you?"

"I hate you, goodbye"

_______________________

A/N : missed me ? I missed you guys too ! I swear there will be frequent updates from now on !

here is the schedule
|
——>  mon - sat - sun

happy friendship day !! <333 let's all share the most diverse and beautiful bonds and keep them !

I love you guys ! Things will get better and so will my writing.