twelve

i need yalls opinion- should I make it so more chapters have songs or not?? thats all luv u guys <3

"20 MILLION VIEWS?" he screamed.  everyone rushed to sit closer to dream, shaking him and yelling in his ear.

"YOU DID IT DREAM"

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT DUDE"

all of their yelling echoed across the walls. as they started to calm down, sapnap recommended they go out for dinner to celebrate dreams success. "we could all go out to Mark's and get a couple of drinks." sapnap nudged dreams shoulder, snapping him back to reality, ope- there goes gravity, ope- there goes rabbit he choked he so mad but he wont give up that easy nope.

sorry.

dream turned and looked at george and sapnap back and forth before deciding on a 'yes'. They all got their coats and headed out he door.

the arrived at the bar and they all climbed out the car, with sapnap driving while dream and george were in the backseat.  as they walked into Mark's, the yells and cheers of the crowd deafened their ears. as the trio walked up to see what the crowd was all about, dream spotted a small stage with a man on it. 'he was gorgeous' dream thought. 'what? NO! i have a boyfriends...  the man was  around dreams height, maybe slightly taller. he has tan skin and a wide smile. his brunette curls fell down to his face whenever he laughed. the mystery man wore nice black dress pants with a simple lily white button up shirt, with he sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

the pretty man spotted dream in the crowd and made eye contact for a few seconds before breaking off. he jumped down stage and walked to the bar, settling himself on a stool. 

sapnap noticed dreams gaze and his him with his foot. dream hissed and turned to the shorter male. he gave dream a look that said 'dont even...'.  sapnap knew dream had tended to catch feeling for people a little to fast. the blonde shrugged it off, telling his that it was nothing.

"alright," george said taking dreams hand in his, "lets get some drinks." they all stared to walk to the bar next to the man from the stage. they took their seats, with george in the middle, and all ordered shots of vodka. dream and sapnap downed the shot easily, while george took a little more time.

"hi". the two brunettes turned to see dream facing the man who sang, greeting himself. 

dream put out his hand, "im dream". the curly headed man took his offer, shaking his hand firmly.

"Im antonio", he said smiling, winking at dream. 

since sapnap were facing antonio, he noticed his wink. he took note of this and told dream him and george were heading to the bathroom. sapnap grasped onto georges wrist and pulled him away. they got to the one person room and locked the door. sapnap spoke up first.

"dude did you see that?"

george folded his arms together. "see what?"

sapnap looked puzzled. "did you SEE that guy wink at dream? i mean it looked like he's into him..."

with this george looked up at sapnap. "what? no that cant be right. he probably didn't wink. he must've had something in his eye."
george pushed away the thought of another person taking dream away from him.

"I don't know man, but just- just watch his actions. stay clear of him, ok?" sap sounded genuine for this type of stuff, so george believed him.

"ok, I will. I promise." the two of them walked out of the bathroom and to their usual seats when they saw Antonio and Dream laughing.  as they got closer they noticed Antonio wipe dream hair into place, after a small portion of it fell to his forehead. this got george a tiny bit mad. he walked up to his boyfriend and planted a kiss on his cheek. dream felt this and smiled. he them turned to grab georges neck and kiss him on his kiss. the kiss wasn't too long, but was passionate.

"oh Antonio this is my beloved boyfriend, George." dream introduced him. george hoped on dreams lap and got comfortably in his place. no one seemed to care. that was, until Antonio. 

"Hi Antonio, im george." the smaller brunette stuck out his hand for antonio to take, but he denied. he simply just nodded and took a sip of his whiskey. George glanced back and sapnap, expecting a confused look on his face. his expectation was true. 

after a few hours of talking and drinks, dream decided to play a song at the small staged. cheers and whoops came all around as people noticed his climbing the stairs. the blonde stood at the mic, whispering to the DJ to play a song. apparently this bar had karaoke and would let you o your own thing. 

as soon as people heard the songs melody, they all got up and danced, getting ready to sing with dream. on the stage, dream was moving around and getting loose. he ruffled his hair and looked george in his eyes, smiling.

Hey baby, won't you look my way?

I can be your new addiction

Hey baby, what you gotta say?

All you're giving me is fiction

I'm a sorry sucker and this happens all the time

I found out that everybody talks

Everybody talks, everybody talks

The whole crowd gathered up, bodies against one another. Everyone started to sing and dance along to dream, already knowing the lyrics. Sapnap and george made their way to the front of the crowd to meet dream, also dancing their hears out. they (sap and george) would look at each other and hold hand, jumping to the beat.

Take me to your love shack

Mama's always gotta back track

When everybody talks back

Dream, again, stared george in his eyes and pointed to him. he winked, blew a kiss, and continued on singing

Too much could be an overdose

All this trash talk make me itchin'

Oh my, my shit

Everybody talks, everybody talks

Everybody talks, too much

It started with a whisper

And that was when I kissed her

And then she made my lips hurt

I could hear the chit chat

Take me to your love shack

Mama's always gotta back track

When everybody talks back

Never thought I'd live

To see the day

When everybody's words got in the way

Hey

Hey sugar, show me all your love

All you're giving me is friction

Hey sugar, what you gotta say?

It started with a whisper

And that was when I kissed her

And then she made my lips hurt

I could hear the chit chat

Take me to your love shack

Mama's always gotta back track

When everybody talks back

If everyone wasn't crazy enough before, they sure were now. Everyone was dancing and jumping in unison. The girls did the white girl dances, some guys twirling around other people, everyone have a good time. George help eye contact with dream until sapnap pulled him into dance. George was laughing with a huge smile as sapnap took his hands and did the shimmy thing with him. 

Everybody talks

Everybody talks, back

-

Dream finished off the song with the mic stand in his hands, dancing along with it. For the last part of the song, he brushed his hands along the stand and to the mic, pushing it slightly away. Cheers erupted from the crown, almost making the whole place shake with excitement. Everyone was still cheering and screaming by the time dream jumped down from the stage to meet george. the blonde grabbed onto his boyfriends waist and slid one hand up to this face. the brunette draped his arms over the taller mans shoulders.

"That was amazing," george whispered. smiling into a kiss with dream. 

The rest o the night was a blur. The three of them spent it downing shots, dancing dead drunk to performers, and having an overall good time together.  

One time, dream and george snuck away from sapnap, who was dancing with a girl, to go to the bathroom. As soon at they reached the bathroom, they started to sloppily make out, dream leaving marks down georges neck. george slipped down onto his knees and unbuckled the blondes pants. Dreams eyes rolling back on command.

AN//: i wanted to add some lime thingys in here because why not. i will not write detailed smut, but possibly small things like that. anyways bye bye loves ur all perfect (especially you).