I • Argumentation ; Innocence

She never saw him. As he sat, perched in his regular wicker arm chair, pushed up against the window, cliché binoculars clutched under his white-knuckled grasp, her searching watered-down blue eyes never found his. And it wasn't like this was the first time he'd ever spent the majority of his day like this. It definitely was not. Actually, if he were honest with himself, this spot, mere inches from the window, observing her every move, was a regularity. One in which he enjoyed so deeply, yet depised within himself for all the same reasons. But as he watched her thin hips swing back and forth, bright blonde hair intertwining swiftly within the breeze, plump lips shown around her sly smirk, he knew. He knew that this wasn't what he wanted, but oh was it what he needed.

What he wanted wasn't her. What he wanted was his old life. And his old life did not include eight hours each day, hell or high water, observing a young girl through a distancing glass barrier. His old life was filled with love. Love and the girl of his dreams.

This girl he watched intently was not the girl of his dreams, but a mere photo copy of the beautiful woman he once called his own; his submissive. He felt betrayed. What God felt it fair to take the woman he loved -he needed- and recycle her into this? This dazzling young girl, who, although he despised himself, his God, and his world for, he kept a close eye on for his seventh hour of today.

Brendon sat down his binoculars and wiped the sweat from his forehead with a shaky hand. He'd had enough, he told himself, as he had every day within the month he'd been watching her. But like every other day before, he talked himself back into it, telling himself he'd already been at it seven hours. One more couldn't hurt.

So as he brought the black pair of lenses back up to his dry eyes, he found it more tempting than ever to stand up on his wobbly legs, march himself out the front door and drive away from everything. So that he'd no longer be tempted to lock his eye on the every movement of this young girl, and her painfully familiar features.

A shrill, alarming noise brought Brendon out of his mental argument, and alerted him to the scene playing out on the opposite side of his second-story window.
_________________

Sabrina never spoke to him, but she looked for him. The cute boy that lived in the house across from hers, whom she'd passed in school but never spoken to. His name was Harris, and he was only three years older than she was, and she embraced their age difference ecstatically. You see, Sabrina never had a reliable father, her father had walked out on her when she was only four. And although it was cliché to be one of those 'daddy troubles' girls who were well-known for trying to seduce the older men with their innocence, that was exactly how Sabrina came across. Now innocent on the outside, and innocent on the inside were two different things. By all means, Sabrina looked completely innocent, as if she knew nothing about the fact that her ass was in full view for the teacher whom she'd gotten fired for inappropriate student-teacher contact. Or her twenty-seven year old brother's best friend who isn't allowed around the house anymore after her brother caught them together. And it was all because Sabrina knew how to manipulate. Oh, how she could manipulate. Anyone she wanted, sometimes whether she knew it or not, but most times she knew exactly what she was doing. That's exactly why she was out at the butt-crack of dawn in her most influential outfit, waiting for Harris to leave for his early morning shift that she watched him leave for each morning. And she had her plan to get his attention, perfectly perfected.

She inched her skirt up a bit, and checked that her shirt was precisely showing just enough cleavage to catch an older boys attention, before stepping her foot onto her skateboard, preparing it for the release.

As Harris exited his house, she heard him call "Bye Uncle Bren." into the large house that echoed the sound of his deep voice right into her eager ears. His keys jingled in his hand as he made his way around his bright red vehicle and stepped in, starting it up. Concealed by the heavy fog that weighed down the early-morning air, she shoved her skateboard down the driveway as Harris' vehicle began to back up. The sound of wood crunching, and brakes squealing pierced the still air, and Sabrina used the time to run behind the car and lay against the concrete, wet with morning dew and the sweat of an evil fifteen year old girl.

"Woah, are you okay?" she heard, as the sound of shoes crunching gravel neared where she lay against the rough ground.

"Yeah I'm okay... but my board." she said groggily, trying to milk the situation as much as she could. Although her body filled with excitement, her mind made her conceal all her feelings, and lay on the ground as if she'd just been hit by a car.

"Dude, I'm so sorry, I thought the road was clear. I'll -uh- I'll buy you a knew one." He offered. But Sabrina merely kept her eyes closed and stayed in her pre-planned position. The one that showed her ass as much as possible.

"That'd be nice." she said quietly, pretending to struggle with moving her arm.

"Here, -um- let me help you up."

She opened her eyes a smidge to glance at him, and found his eyes glued to her butt, just as she'd hoped.

His hand was firmly extended toward her, when he'd finally met her eyes, and she reached up anticipating the mere seconds between the moment her hand would grab hold of his. She craved the moment where there skin would meet, and suddenly change Harris' mind. It always started this way, where she would corner her prey, make them think they were at fault, and pit her in her most vulnerable state, and in the moment she would brush her skin against theirs, they fell into a hypnotic trance where sooner or later she would find herself naked against them. But not long after, they were gone and she'd be applying her tricks to the next sucker she felt worthy.

But right before her powers could sail straight into Harris' body like the venom of a snake bite rushing through his veins his head snapped up in the direction of his front door as they both heard it fly open.

"Harris! What the hell have you done?" a man, seemingly ten years older than Sabrina's new-found victim, came into view from the other side of the car.

"Uncle Brendon, I- she just came out of no where."

_________________________
[A/N] Hi, it's Jay, and this is a new story that I've had planned for a while, so here is Chapter 1! Comment of vote if you'd like to see it continued.