2 • Alluring ; Intrigued

Brendon had taken his eyes off of Sabrina just long enough to have not seen that the scene that played out between his flesh-and-blood and his influential neighbor, involving the car had entirely been a set up. So when he noticed the situation going on outside involving his clumsy nephew and the young girl across the street, he was furious. Why did Harris have to be such a dumbass, he asked himself as he raised up from the chair he'd been sitting in for a third of his day, and tried his hardest to make his way down the stairs as quickly as possible. Although, it was harder than it seemed since he hadn't used his legs for seven hours. It was just as his clammy hand made contact with the cool front door handle that he stopped to realize: if he walked out of that door right at this moment, he would have to see her face-to-face. Talk to her, breath her air. He would finally be able to meet her in person, her familiar features and provocative actions all right in front of his very eyes. But, she would finally know him. Know that he existed... and that thought made Brendon uncomfortable beyond measures. Taking a deep breath, not even checking to make sure if he was ready for this yet, he flung open the door and ran outside, catching Harris' attention. His nephew's eyes went wide, but Brendon was not concerned in the slightest with how Harris was at this moment.

"Harris! What the hell have you done." He yelled, worry filling his body, sending a dull rush throughout his abdomen ending at his finger tips as he balled his hands into fists. He wanted to check on her, he realized, as the worry had now subsided completely over himself seeing the girl, but now was for the girl herself; concern for her safety.

She was just laying on the ground in an awkward position, intriguing none the less, but Brendon scolded himself mentally for thinking so.

"Uncle Brendon, I- she just came out of nowhere." He dismissed his nephews' words completely peering around the opposite side of the car as his mouth went dry with anticipation. With his full line of vision past the side of the vehicle, he finally caught a glimpse of her face and instantly he found her dull blue eyes locked in interest on himself. The sudden shock of her gaze left Brendon feeling light headed. He couldn't quite put his finger on the feeling that flooded his body as her eyes found him. It was like embarrassment? No, but close. More of a feeling that made you want to cower away. Like a child who had been caught doing something they weren't supposed to... Ah, yes, that was it. Like he was being caught, although at this moment he wasn't, in fact, doing anything wrong, such as watching her. Moreso, he felt that he should have been getting caught. As if he was telling a lie by latching his shallow brown eyes with her beep blue ones.

And the look she held was no better. Like she was onto him. Like she could read directly through him, although Brendon found that highly unlikely. And though he was doubtful she could, he was still apprehensive and unnecessarily fearful of this tempting fifteen year old damsel.

Noticing that he'd been staring a bit too long, he quickly strode to where she lay, hovering over her, nonetheless feeling in charge. As if he wanted her laying beneath his towering stature, just so he could feel the tiniest bit dominating. He scolded his mind once again.

Doing the only thing he felt should correctly be done at this moment, he held out his hand to help the poor girl up off of the ground.

And this is where everything changed.

___________________

Sabrina had pulled her hand away from her targeted prey as soon as his uncle walked outside yelling. But now she found herself lifting her arm once again, but this time, it was toward a different man. She didn't have time to link the ongoing cycle of hand, hand, later becoming hips, hips contact. She just curled her finger tips around his palm, and crawled up from her original place laying flat on the concrete.

But then, she felt it. His hand, his large, firm hand whose grip was tight and held her just the way she liked to be held. His face, that she hadn't taken much notice in moments before, but now took in, in full detail. His plump pink lips, seemingly soft and full, that she could just stare at until they were against her body. She could already feel the blissful sensation tingling on her skin. His cheek bones; taught, firm, much like his jaw line. Strong chin dusted with small unshaven hairs, a little, but not too much. And then she glanced back into his eyes, this time from a closer distance than before, and found that they were of the richest brown, almost black, full of life. So deep that she felt like she was drowning just staring into them. How she wanted those eyes to stay on her, and only her, forever.

Although she didn't have a clue that they usually were for eight hours each day.

And she saw his teeth, beautiful and white, envisioning them nipping at her skin, and grazing themselves over her neck. She watched his mouth move, saw his teeth more as his lips parted.

But that's when she heard him clear his throat, and she found his eyes again, but this time staring at her expectantly.

"I said, are you all right, young lady?" Young lady. There it was. God, did she hate to be called 'young lady'. It was demeaning, she felt. It made her intestines feel knotted, and her throat become scratchy. It was the pet name that the other men used, the ones who didn't accept Sabrina's offers, because they saw her as just that: a young lady. A child. A small, delicate flower. Not to be 'violated' or 'disrespected'. And although she could play innocent like nobody's business, she was far from such. The worst part was that those men always thought that they were doing the right thing by denying her, only the small few that had. They had jobs to keep, reputations to uphold. They were far to good of people, in their own minds, to accept anything the seductive 'young lady' had to offer to them. She hated it. Because if there was one thing other than her manipulative personality, that Sabrina found about herself, is that she hated being rejected, demeaned, or denied what she wanted.

So as Harris' Uncles stood there looking down at her, waiting for a response regarding her well-bieng, all she did was nod, because her throat was dry with rising agitation. And his gaze was no longer alluring, but mocking. And his touch was no longer tempting, but repulsive. And his presence was not like his nephews, because Harris was the one she was going to have, not him.

But she realized too late that her chance to catch Harris within her, metaphorical, yet nonmetaphorical grasp, had been wasted on this man.

And that was bad news for the both of them.