Going to school

Addison's Pov

*Beep Beep Beep*

My alarm goes off at 5:00 am. Its Monday so I have school. I have to get up so early because my mom has to be at school early and she is my ride. I go to my closet and pick out a pair of blue jeans and a black shirt from JCrew and my black Hunter boots. I put the clothes on and curl my hair and put some light makeup on. I go downstairs and see my mom making breakfast and my sister is still sleeping.

Leslie's Pov

This morning I decided to make pancakes for Addison and I. I saw Addison come down the stairs as I was fishing the last pancake.

Addison's Pov

"I heard you talking to dad last night. Is he okay" I said. Right now my dad is in the Middle East.

"Yeah. He said he thinks he is going to come home soon." My mom said.

"Yeah he said that last time and came home a year later." I said getting frustrated.

"Honey you know he can't help it." My mom said.

"YES HE CAN. HE DIDN'T HAVE TO BE IN THE ARMY. HE COULD HAVE PICKED A NORMAL JOB LIKE YOU." I said.

"Addison calm down. He choose the job to fight for our country. What is really going on?" My mom said

"I want to live with my real parents"..

Leslie's Pov

"I want to live with my real parents"

All these thoughts are running through my head. Did she just say what I think she said? Does she not like it here? Does she hate us?

"Honey you don't even know who your biological parents are." I said trying to figure this out.

"But you guys do and I want to know why you won't tell me" Addison said

"Honey your father and I have no idea who your biological parents are. It was a closed adoption. We never saw them." I said.

"I will find them and I will live with them." Addison said.

"Come on we need to get to school." I was nearly in tears when she told me this. Why does she want to leave? Why doesn't she want to live with us anymore?

Addison's Pov

I can't believe I just said that to my mom. I love her and my dad. I don't want to leave. I mean it would be nice to know where I come from. I feel horrible for saying that to her.

"Mom, I'm sorry I said all those things. I didn't mean them. I love you guys." I said.

"I know you do honey." My mom said.