Finding out

Marisk POV
" Well my mom said it was a closed adoption and they never meet my birth parents. So I'm trying to get my orginal birth certificate with their name on there." Addison said
I can't believe she just said that. A million questions started running through my head. Is she mine? If so, is it fate that we met?
"Well maybe I can help you look for that. I'm sure you could just go to the courthouse and ask." I said.
" Omg. Thank you so much." She said
Addison's Pov
"OMG. Thank you so much." I said. I got up and hugged her. I just can't help but think when we hug that we have a connection. I wonder why she is helping me though.
**2 hours later
So after we finshed eating we went to the courthouse.
"I can't believe I'm about to find out who my biological parents are." I said
Mariska Pov
" I'm happy for you." Now we can finally figure out how I know her.

Nobody's Pov
Mariska and Addison walk up to the lady at the desk and asked about birth certificates. The lady told them it was the first door on the right on the fourth floor. Mariska and Addison thanked her and went to the elevator.

Addison's Pov
I am so nervous right now. I'm scared that I won't be able to get my birth certificate.
"Now or never." I said hopefully. She smiled at me. We walked up to the desk and asked the lady about birth certificates. She asked for my information and I gave it to her. She printed out my birth certificate. As I read, I couldn't believe what I was reading.

Nobody's Pov
The paper read that Addison's birth parents were Mariska Hargitay and Peter Hermann