1- Just another Friday

Hey! This is my first fanfic so thank you so much for clicking on my story!

I have some ideas about the plot but if you have any ideas please tell me!

It was just another Friday night for Dream, sitting at a bar with his 2 roommates Sapnap and Karl. He had known Sapnap since they were kids so they were practically brothers by the time they moved in together. Karl moved in shortly after. At first Dream felt weird about their relationship but he quickly warmed up to it.

Tonight, the two boys were set on getting Dream 'back in the game' as they called it because Dream had recently broken up with his boyfriend, Fundy.

"What about him?" Karl giggled, pointing over to a well dressed man facing away from them.

"He's perfect!" Sapnap gasped. "Not too old or too young, knows how to dress-" The man turned to the side, letting everyone see his face.

"Ew" Karl said.

"Never mind" Sapnap sighed, disappointed.

In all honesty, Dream wasn't really paying attention to his friends. He wasn't that upset when he and fundy decided to end things; they had only been dating for a few months and it was never that serious. They enjoyed each others company but it was never very passionate.

"What about him?" Karl gestured towards the table near the door.

"Are you kidding? That guys been checking out every girl who walks through the door. He's the farthest from gay you can get" Sapnap yelled, not realising how loud he was being. They all looked at the man and as if on cue, two girls walked through the door. Sure enough, he looked them both up and down, raising an eyebrow. The boys burst out into laughter immediately, quickly looking away so he wouldn't notice.

This process carried on until everyone but dream was beyond tipsy. (Dream had decided not to drink today.)

Then, just as Dream was getting bored and about to head home, he spotted a boy glancing at him. He didn't really fit in with the other big, loud people in the bar which just made it harder for Dream to look away. Dream couldn't help but stare at him, intrigued; he was anywhere between 16 and 25 Dream thought.

He has to be at least 21. Dream thought

Otherwise he wouldn't be allowed to drink.

The man had pale skin which contrasted well with his pink lips and dark brown hair that draped across his forehead.

The man glanced at Dream who was still staring at him. They both looked away quickly, with shocked expressions.

"Oooh who's that?" Sapnap asked in a sarcastic tone.

Of course Sapnap noticed that Dream was looking at someone.

"He's perfect! But he's with another guy" Karl looked at the man, frowning.

"No I don't think they're together. Dream and him have been looking at each other for the last 5 minutes." Laughed Sapnap.

"No we haven't!" Dream lied.

"Go on! You have to go talk to him!" Karl smiled. "He's so perfect."

Dream wasn't planning on meeting anyone tonight but he badly wanted to talk to this mystery guy. Dream glanced over at him but when he saw the guy looking back at him, he turned his head back to his friends, wide eyed. They all just laughed at him, not being very supportive.

After a minute they all calmed down and started encouraging Dream to talk to the man.

"This is peer pressure" Dream joked as he began to stand up. He started walking slowly towards the man and his friend. Then he suddenly stopped and turned back towards his friends.

"Guys I can't do it" he informed as the others just huffed and scoffed at him.

"I can't introduce myself while his friend is right there! And what if they're dating? Could you imagine how humiliating that would be? And what if he isn't into guys-"

"Don't worry Dream, this is where we can help" Sapnap interrupted. "I have a plan."

"Why am I suspicious?" Dream questioned.

"Look! His friend is going to the bathroom. Now is your chance!" Sapnap pointed.

"That was your plan? Wait until his friend is gone?" Dream laughed nervously.

"You don't have much time Dream. Go now" Sapnap said.

"I don't know about this anymore, Sap." Dream was starting to back out.

And with that Sapnap got up and dragged Dream by his sweater to the table that the pretty boy was at.

"Hi! I'm Sapnap. And this is Dream."

~761 words~

Aggghhh! That took way longer than I thought it would.

Alright so that may have been a little boring but now I'll start getting into the actual story. That was basically just an introduction to the characters.

Future Esme here! I know the start is bad but it gets better trust me!

Even more future Esme here! I was informed that Quackity isn't comfortable with shipping him with people unless it's part of the lore. This story originally had Karlnapity but I am currently in the process of editing it because it really was never my intention to go against anyone's boundaries.

Anyway, if you see Quackity in this it's probably just because I forgot to change that bit so pay no mind to that. I also might refer to them as 'the three roommates' or 'the three boyfriends'. Again, pretend it says two.

-𝙴𝚜𝚖𝚎