20- Needy

The car ride back was filled with them asking questions about when they first knew they liked each other and how they were going to keep it secret. They were filled with joy and relief that the other liked them back. 

Neither wanted to put a label on it but they knew they'd be together, even if no one knew.

When they got home, they walked up to the apartment hand in hand until they reached the door. Dream let go to take out his keys and unlock the door. Connecting hands again, they walked into the living room and were immediately greeted by their three roommates.

George quickly disconnected their hands before anyone noticed, Causing him to blush deeply.

"You're back early." Sapnap said. 

"It was a boring movie." Dream replied, heading towards his room with George following close behind.

"So you just left?" Sapnap called after them but he got no reply as Dream and George closed the door behind them, giggling quietly.

As soon as Dream heard the door shut he turned around to face George who was leaning against the wall. "That was close" Dream laughed and got closer to the brunette.

George didn't respond. He had been touch starved for so long and now it was all catching up to him. He grabbed Dream's shirt and pulled him in by the fabric, embarrassed at his eagerness.

Dream laughed before leaning his head closer so his lips grazed George's. After a second he backed away, teasing him.

George looked up with a blushed face and couldn't help letting out a small whine.

"I didn't realise how needy you'd be." Dream smirked.

"Sorry... I didn't mean to." George looked at his feet and fiddled with his hoodie sleeves.

Realising that George didn't get the tease, Dream hooked his finger on George's chin and nudged his face upwards so they were making eye contact.

"I was joking. I like how needy you are." Dream whispered in a deep voice. Hot. George was relieved that he no longer felt weird thinking that.

Just as their lips were about to meet for the second time, there was a nock at the door.

"Dream?" It was Quackity.

Dream opened the door with a frustrated look on his face.

"What?" He snapped. Quackity gave Dream a suspicious look as he glanced at George.

"We're all getting cranky in the apartment and we're all off work for a week so all of us are going on a little road trip!" Quackity smiled, expecting the other two to be just as happy.

"I think we'll stay here actually."

"What, so you can suck each other's dicks?" Quackity joked.

"NO!" They both yelled, slightly too fast.

"Jeez relax, I was joking. But unless you guys have an actual excuse, you're coming. It'll be fun!"

The two boys looked at each other trying to come up with an excuse that wouldn't seem suspicious.

Eventually Dream let out a sigh. "Fine."

"Great! Get packing, we leave in an hour!" 

"An hour?!" Dream shouted as Quackity ran off back to the living room.

In Dream's mind, this was the worst thing that could happen. All he wanted to do was have alone time with George but now they were being forced on a road trip. As much as he loved them, he dreaded this one and he knew that George felt the exact same way.

~542 words~

I'm currently writing this in the bathroom while hiding from my parents because they're trying to get me to study.

I'm in study leave and haven't done a minute of revision.

I need help

Emoji of the day:🛢

-Esme (>‿◠)✌