Cynthia Dixon

Sorry for not uploading in a long time. The hospital had me all through this whole fucking pandemic. Worst of all I lost my book of ideas for "Love of a Human Survivor and Twi'lek Slave". I have to find that book first before I can post anything. But I did come up with some interesting new characters to make a story for one day. I hope you might like these four new characters. I might make a story for them if you all want me too. I am going to put a little backstory into Cynthia and her mother that's going to be explained their story. I know how Will Dixon died in the Walking Dead since I played Walking Dead Survival Instinct. But in their story his death is different. Read the backstory to find out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Age- 28

Family- Daryl Dixon (Older brother), Merle Dixon (Older brother), Molly Dixon (Mother), Will Dixon (Father, Deceased),

Karen Dixon (Daughter), Rose Dixon (Daughter), Chris Dixon (Son), Judith Dixon (Daughter)

Personality- Kind, Selfless, Brave, Fearless, Motherly, Good-Natured, Protective

Likes- Her Children, Her Family, Helping Others, Being with her loved ones, Rick Grimes, Kicking Lori's ass, Being with Rick Grimes, Having Carl Grimes as her son, Her Mother remaining calm, Merle not being an asshole

Dislikes- Lori Grimes, Shane Walsh, Rick Grimes leaving her and their children, Her Mother going mad, Merle being an asshole, Her Children listening to Lori and Shane, Carl Grimes (formerly), Rick Grimes (formerly), Her Father, Merle's Friends, Negan, The Saviors, The Governor, Gareth, Mary, Tomas, Deanna Monroe, Spencer Monroe, Aiden Monroe, Reg Monroe, Pete Anderson, Jessie Anderson, Ron Anderson, Sam Anderson, Women trying to take Rick Grimes away from her, Andera

Hair Color- Blonde

Eye Color- Blue

Skin Color- Light

Love Interest- Rick Grimes

Portrayed by- Sheri Moon Zombie

Cynthia Dixon is the daughter of Will Dixon and Molly Dixon as well as the younger sister of Merle and Daryl Dixon. When Will saw his daughter, he tried to sell her to a rich couple but was taken back by her mother Molly. Cynthia loved her mother and brothers very much but hated her father. One day Will beats Merle, Daryl, and Cynthia to the point where her mother loses it and sets their cabin on fire this kills Will Dixon as well making Molly insane and overprotective of her children. By the age of 20 Cynthia met a man named Rick Grimes. Unknown to her is that Rick was married to a woman named Lori. After falling deeply in love with Rick, Cynthia began to live life like it should've been for her mother and brothers. When Cynthia fell pregnant with her's and Rick's daughter Karen, Rick was thinking about leaving Lori and marrying Cynthia. When Cynthia told her mother and brothers about her daughter they were beyond excited. Two years after Karen, Cynthia gave birth to another girl named Rose, Rick again begins to think about leaving Lori but couldn't do it. Even after Rose's birth Cynthia gave birth to a son who both her and Rick name Chris. It was even at that time that Lori became pregnant with Rick's other son Carl. This took a downhill when Cynthia became pregnant with her fourth child that Rick revealed that he was married. Heartbroken, Cynthia believed that Rick was using her. After learning everything from Rick, Cynthia called her mother and brothers and told them what she learned. She moves out of the apartment she was living in with her children and moves in with her mother and brothers. Rick soon becomes nothing but a betrayer to the Dixon family. He even lost the title "father" to the children he had with Cynthia. By the time Cynthia was 28 years old, things were looking up to her again. That was all ruined by the zombie apocalypse.