Marie

The Hobbit oc

Age- 33

Hair Color- Brown

Eye Color- Green

Family- Bilbo Baggins (Adoptive Father)

Love Interest- Fili

After losing her parents to wargs that attacked the Shire one night, Marie was thrown out by the Sackville Baggins family in order for them to take her house. Marie was found and adopted by Bilbo Baggins. She soon came to call him father and resent and hate the Sackville Baggins family for what they did to her and what they want to have from Bilbo and his family. She lived in Bag End with him and helped around the Shire. By the time she turned 33 she met a dwarf prince from the Blue Mountains named Fili. When they first met Fili and Marie hated each other but soon fell in love with each other in Lake Town. They soon enter the Battle of the Five Armies and would have to fight to the death to keep each other and the Lonely Mountain safe from Azog.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's horrible. I can't think up how to explain her and how she and Fili would fall in love. Her and Fili's love story will be a slow burn. I feel like an asshole for not coming up with a better way to explain her. Sorry for the long wait and horrible way I explained her. Let me know what you all think.