Girls night out

--- Potters POV ---

You walked to the lunch room slowly trying to recap what your teacher went over in class. God, you were so distracted. Why did Pacey have to put this to you now? Why did you have to go ahead and start feeling something for him now, instead of two years ago when he first tried to kiss you? You thought to yourself with a puzzled look on your face, as you approached the entrance to the cafeteria.

You slowed down and the puzzled look on your face disappeared as you saw Dawson sitting directly across the cafeteria at an empty table. You felt relief, seeing him there alone. You started walking toward him with a grin. You knew if there was anyone to distract you from your life dilemmas it would be him; even if he was involved. Before you made you way there, Pacey popped out of nowhere and snagged the spot you were going to take. Your grin turned into a frown and and you stopped in the middle of the cafeteria fast to find another spot before either of them saw you. You looked to your right and saw Andie sitting alone. She wasn't your first pick but, nothing could be as awkward as sitting with Dawson and Pacey together. She smiled as you joined her and she made room for you to sit down moving her books out of the way. This only made the guilt you have towards her worse. Her ex kissed you over the weekend and you let it happen, you liked it. You raised your eye brows and partially grinned at her. Once you were seated you anxiously opened your drink and drank it. She noticed there was something up and gave you a funny look raising one of her brows.

"You seem a little, I don't know, weird or something." her funny look turned concerned.

You shook your head and looked down. You were so bad at hiding your emotions. You practically wore them on your face at all times.

" I'm fine." You looked at her, giving her the best fake smile you could, to cover up your actual feelings.

"So, how was your weekend? Anything interesting happen" She moved on the conversation. You could tell she didn't buy the cheap smile you gave her. You thought to yourself. ' Oh, you know nothing really, other then the fact that your boyfriend kissed me, at a state of pure weakness and now I have mixed feelings for him but I can't even tell anyone because my one friend is in love with me and the other friend used to date him.' You looked down again.

"Um. . . nah." You shrugged your shoulders continued to avoid eye contact.

" Okay. . ." She was still sceptical but, gave up trying to pry the answers out of you. You two went back to eating in silence when Jen came over to your table and sat down.

She had on a flat face and looked upset, herself. She normally looked that way but, this time there was a vibe that made her mood prominent. Andie looked up at Jen as she placed her tray of food on the table next her. Picking up her vibe, as well.

"Whats wrong?" Andie stared. Jen gasped and continued to take a seat.

"Well, may boyfriend is ashamed of me and a weaselly little liar, but other than that, Im peachy." She openly shared.

" Sorry, Jen."

"Me, too." Andie and you both gave her a pitiful look.

"Well, given the pathetic track record of my love life, why would I expect any less?" that was her way of saying 'stop, with the sympathy.'

"okay, you know what, friends?" Andie said, breaking the icy moods that Jen and you had."other girls don't have these problems like we do. And you wanna know why? Because they actually hangout together." Jen and you both gave her a confused expression.