Chapter 1

I open my eyes to see my new room and all the boxes all over. I let out a sigh and get up, with out a word I start to put the boxes away. I start with my bedroom putting my clothes away in my closet. After done, looking though the clothes that put away to get something that I can wear today. I got undress then put on a black shirt on with a black skirt on, that went past my ass.

I walk into the living room and start outing away throes boxes. Smiling at the movies that I put in a book shelf, or some what a book shelf. Walking back looking around I let out a sigh. Putting the books away in the other places that did not have movies in. Sitting down on the couch then turning on the television to the new. Getting up and walking into the kitchen for my breakfast. I grad a boll and ointment for my breakfast.

I put some water in the boll then heated it up. After I put the ointment in the boll, I walk over to the couch and sat down. 'Nothing is on' I thought to myself as I flip thought the shows that are playing. I got up then set the boll down and walk into the bathroom . Smiling at it what I did the day ago, as I got read for my day. I up on my cross neckless along with my snake ring, and last of all my knife earrings.

"Ok all done time to go to work," I say out loud knowing no one will answer me. Walking out of the house, making sure to lock the door before walking away. I walk to my red Ram truck and get in. Polling away I saw a boy had to be around my age standing a little aways from my house. Not thing of it I dive away, to the bar I work at. Turning up the radio so i don't have ti hear my self think.

"Crap" I say as the cars start do the stop and go. "I don't have fucking time for this," honk the horn trying to get to my job so my boss does not have to get mad at me like the last week. Even thro I was moving in at the time, but he did not care at all about that. 'Sometime people just need to know how to be nice' thinking to myself as I dove.

Polling in to my job with three minutes to spare. Letting out a sigh as I got out, turning around and lock my car. Walking in to the door to find my boss standing there looking down at me. I look up at him as the loud music fills my ears, he moves out of my way letting me came in. Walking to the bar and start making drinks for the people who have no lives came to. A man in all black walk over and sat down. He watch me for some time then start a game at the table he is at. I did not see what games as people start walking over to play.

After some time i walk over to see if the man wanted anything to drink. "Sir do you need a drink," I say to him. He looks up with a smile on his face. The others men's start to star at my ass, but not caring at all. "No thanks but that was nice of you asking," his cold voice came over me making my shiver.

"Ok name is-" before I could finish one of the men's grads my ass, my eyes widen. The man in black grads the other man by the neck and slams him to the table. "Do not talk to Vera or touch her," his cold voice turd into a low hiss. I walk back as they starts into a fight. 'How did he know my name?' Thinking to myself.