Chapter three

Not looking up knowing Grim is over me with no clothes on but a towel. Biting my lip trying to say a thing to what he said. He moves down and looks me in the eyes, his green eyes seems to go into me. Feeling my face getting red again I tried to look away but I could not. My green eyes look into his to see if there was anything I can to get out if this, but there was nothing.

"Well Vera you like what you see or not?" Taking a breath putting my hands on him and shoving him away from me so I could get up. Looking at him as he stands up smiling at me. His black hair still a little wet from the showers, turning around so I don't have to look at him. I took a breath trying to stay calm, then I feel arms around me. Looking up to find his face looking down at me. "You are not taking are you ok?"

"Y-yeah I am fine. I am just not us to having a man in my house, with no clothes on," grim blinks at me then smiles. He got up and walks to his room that he is using for that day. Getting up and start cleaning when my phone goes of, waking over and picking it up.

"Hi is Vera there?" The person sound cold and a little sad. Blinking and talking a breath.

"Yes this is Vera how can I help you?" Just thinking it it's someone that got my number from the bar like always. There was a little time before the person started talking again. "Ok good I am from 911. I was told to call you to tell you, that your mom Natalya Babanin (Бабанин) is in the hospital not doing good,"

I almost drop the phone when the person on the other end said that. Tears start to form in my eyes as I stud there. "Miss Miss are you still there?"

"Y-yes thanks for calling me," hanging up the phone and dropping it on the ground. Coving my mouth remember when my mom came home telling me that dad is asleep for good. I did not want to think that till I saw him there in his coffin not going to ever wake up. The Grim Reaper came and took him away and sent him to heaven or hell. Now he is coming for my mom, I don't care that much.

All the things she did for "me" was not for me it was all for her. I was fine but nothing that she was going this fast, the Reaper must want my family all dead, so that means so I will go to. Tears stream down my face was I walk to my room, not wanting to see Grim in the room if he was asleep. Walking in the room, turning on the light and closing the door behind me.

Walks to the closest and taking off my clothes. I got in a tank top with plead pants. Flopping down on the bed, moving the covers of myself and closing my eyes. Not caring if I would get up i fall asleep.