Shot- Eddie

Based off the season finale

If you haven't watched it,
⚠️ IT IS A SPOILER! ⚠️

You're in the 118
This is kinda long

*pow?*

The noise rings in my ear. I look up to see Eddie falling to the ground, a pool of blood surrounding him. "Eddie!" I scream.

I try to run over to him, but Buck holds me down. "Stop Buck. I need to get to him.". "Not right now.".

After a while Buck rolls under the truck, and pulls Eddie under. We all help rush him into the truck and speed off to the hospital.

Buck and I go to see Chris. "Hey buddy." I smile. "Y/n, Buck?". "Hey uh I, we need to talk to you.". "Wheres dad?". "Uh he, he-". "Hes not coming home tonight." I finish.

"Why not?". "Uhh he got s-". "He got hurt at work today." Buck interrupts. After a tough talk with Chris and Bucky breaking down, we all go to sleep.

Chris in his room, Buck on the couch, and I took Eddies room. It smells like him. A few tear slips out of my eyes. I hope he's okay. Bobby texted us earlier saying the surgery went well.

I woke up and made everyone cereal, since we woke up late . I look over to see Buck and Chris talking.

"What was that?". "He wanted to see him.". "Oh.". Our conversation was interrupted by Carla. "Morning. Want some coffee?". "Yes please.".

We have a nice conversation with Carla before we go to work and Buck pulls a crazy stunt.

"We are a team, we're supposed to protect each other. Don't do it again." Bobby says sternly, walking out.

"I can't believe you did that. What if I lost you to? Buck, what if you got hurt?" I scold. "I took a risk, so you guys didn't have to.".

When my shift ends I go home and watch some TV before I get a call that Eddies awake. I sped to the hospital to see Buck and Eddie talking. I wait outside till their done.

"I think it be better for him, if I was the one who got shot.". "I don't know what we're talking about, but don't. EVER. say that again.".

"And hello handsome." I say smiling at Eddie. I've had the biggest crush on him ever since I joined 118.

"How you doing?" I ask. "Im okay. Its Buck im worried about.". "You and me both. Seriously Buck it wasn't your fault.".

"Wait. You thought it was your fault?" Eddie asked, eyebrows scrunched. "I- I just think it would be better for everyone if it was me.".

"No, it wouldn't.". "Yah what about Maddie? And Chim? They have a baby to worry about, they would be so much more stressed. Or Albert, scared that his friend was In the hospital. And everyone in 118. Everything happens for a reason. Maybe it happened to Eddie beacuse he can survive it. What if , what if you couldn't? I can't live without my bestfriend." I ask tearing up.

"I-". No one knew what to say.

Time skip

"Hes not a victim hes the sniper.". "Is Bobby okay?". "I don't know. None of us are in there .".

Buck, Athena, hen, and I snuck off into the burning building. Once we're in Athena told us to stay put.

"Do you think they're okay?". "Its Bobby. He has to be okay.".  "Yall help me get these medical supplies while we wait." Hen orders.

Time skip

"So someday if I uh didn't make it, Christopher would be taken care of by you.". I tear up at what I'm hearing. Eddie wants Buck to take care if Chris if hes never around. You can say I like to eavesdrop, but this is too cute.

I walk in when they're done. "Lets go home. I have to take care of your lazy butt" I joke.

I help him up and we go home to see a mini surprise party.

After the party, and tucking Chris in, Eddie and I go into his room. "Ugh I got to get these itchy clothes off.". "I'll be in the other room, call me if you need me.".

I leave to get a cup of water. "Um Y/n.". "Yes E?". "Can you help me?". "Of course.". I walk into to see he changed into some Grey sweats.

"Uh I can't really get my shirt off." He chuckles nervously. I blush. "O-oh do you need help?". "Kinda." He scratches his neck with his hand thats not in a cast.

I pull his shirt up over his head and carefully around his arm. "Ow." He hisses. "Sorry." I cringe. "Its okay. Thank you.".

"Uh yah no problem. Heres your shirt." I laugh. "Oh yah." He takes it out of my hand and tosses it aside. "Well im gonna go to bed. Just call me if you need anything." I say turning to walk out.

"Wait Y/n. C- you could stay in here tonight, with me. You know for my arm.".

I nod and slide next to him. "I don't want to hurt your arm.". "You won't. Good night gorgeous.". "Night E.".

This sucked. I was trying to watch the show and write at the same time.