After School Hangout

aaaa I'm so sorry I've haven't been updating!! SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL WORK!! )) 

It was Monday , 2:25 pm in the afternoon 

Kokichi was at his desk doodling and waiting it to be 2:30 pm. He looked at his phone and unlocked it and messaged his boyfriend Kiibo

••¤('×[¤ 𝕂𝒾𝕀ⒷO ¤]×')¤•• 

hiii! 

Kiibo felt his phone vibrating and looked at it and saw a message from his boyfriend. He opened his phone and sent a message to him

-·=»‡«=·- ᵏ𝕆𝔨𝕀cʰ𝕚 -·=»‡«=·- 

hewo! >w< 

They kept messaging each other for time can pass by until 
 ~RING~ 

Class was finally over , Kokichi grabbed his sketchbook and put it away and got off his seat and headed to see his boyfriend. Kokichi went to Building B waiting downstairs for his boyfriend to come. Kiibo spotted him , going down stairs quick and  waving at him and when he finally hugged his boyfriend smiling and kissing him on the forehead. 

kokichi blushing bright red , smiling that finally he got to see his boyfriend and hanging out with him afterschool like always. They headed to the gate and waved to the security waiting for the students to leave lock the gate. The two love birds holding hands , smiling at each other, happily having thoughts of them together. 

The Two headed to a Seven-11 and grabbed some slurpees and some pocky and chips for themselves and waited in line for there turn to pay.  Finally it was there turn to pay. When they finally paid for there items they headed out and went to the abandon park

They sat at the abandon park and sat in the tubes from the slide. Laughing and smiling while drinking there slurpees.  Kokichi looking at the holes from the tube until he felt kiibos warm hands on his cheek, he turned and to look at him. At the time he looked at him Kiibo kissed him softly on the lips. Kokichi kissing his boyfriend back , turning bright red. They kissed a bunch of times but this time kiibo lips tasted like sugar cookies. Kokichi wanted to stay like this longer but until he could think of that kiibo stopped kissing him and smiled. " Sorry I couldn't help kissing your lips! They looked lonely" as he winked at him. That part what kiibo said to Kokichi made him more flustered, going red as ever. Kiibo smirked and hugged him. 

" I love you kiwi" 

kokichi smiled looking at kiibo beautiful sky blue eyes 

" I love you too "

( aaaaaa I finally wrote something =D SORRY I HAVENT BEEN WRITING ANYTHING!! BEEN SO BUSY WITH HOMEWORK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA) 

-kyouii/koi