" Movie Time ? "

( Hey Guys , I'm back My arms are kinda okay a little sore but I hope you like the chapter =3 ) 

(Narrator POV ) 

Kiibo and Kokichi made to the movies , still holding hands. Kiibo still thinking if they are a couple.. but they barely know each other maybe it could be a date to get to know each other. Kiibo and Kokichi got two tickets to watch " Ready Player One " and they waiting for the movie to start so they headed inside the movie and saw they had a Arcade so they headed inside the Arcade and saw a bunch of video games. 

" Kokichi?" kokichi looked at him with a confused look. " Y-yes Kiibo?" Kiibo smiled " This could be our date? I know we barely know each other but maybe it could be our chance to know each other?" Kokichi smiled " sure , I'll like that" kiibo smiled and went to the video games and started playing the video games  and Kokichi watched him play them then something caught his eye. Kaede was at the movie theaters with her other bully friends so Kokichi hid and then Kiibo won the game and turned around and noticed he is gone. Then he spotted kokichi hiding behind a claw machine. " Is everything okay Kokichi?" kokichi nodded and then he saw them and then Kiibo turned around and saw and knew why he was scared. 

" Is it because Of kaede?" he nodded and then Kiibo took a quarter out of his pocket and put in the claw machine, Kokichi watched him , then something came out of the machine. He gave him a Teddy bear to calm him down " When you get scared , hug it It will remind you of me heh" Kokichi smiles and hugs the bear. " T-Thank you!!" 

They held hands and then grabbed some snacks and headed inside the room and sat at their seats and watched the movie together. 

( Hey guys , I'm arms hurt but I hope you like this chapter uwu) 

stay safe 

-todomau hitsame