Blue Vikings: 1

"I miss this." Piper said, she and her sisters were in the Parlour at the manor.

Their husband's were having a night out together with Darryl.

"We hang out all the time." Phoebe said.

"Sure, but hardly ever the four of us, all together." Piper replied as Prue and Paige re entered the room with wine and drinking glasses.

"The four of us, I still think about how there's a different time line where we never met." Prue said to Paige as they sat down and handed out the glasses.

"Me too." Phoebe said.

"Luckily for us that time line no longer exists." Piper said.

"Thanks to our bad ass kids." Paige replied laughing.

"Its sort of terrifying what they can do, makes me wonder if we were ever that powerful." Piper said.

"What? Totally we beat the source like a million times." Phoebe replied.

"True, but let's be honest Phoebe, our new little Charmed ones are on a whole other level." Paige said.

"Speaking of, your little God of lightning, have you heard from him lately?" Prue asked.

"He's still with Riley I think, we havn't talked since they gave the baby up for adoption." Paige replied.

"That must have been very hard for him." Piper replied.

"He'll talk when he's ready, just give him some time." Phoebe said.

"Yeah, it was the right thing to do, they aren't ready to be parents and the Elders are sure the baby won't have any powers so he'll be better off." Paige said then poured herself some wine.

"Any way, how are the triplets? Are they still okay with not having their powers?" Paige asked.

"Well, after becoming the unholy trinity and going up against their cousins and being swallowed up by a grand creeper they aren't too eager to return to the magical community." Prue replied.

"I hate to say it, but I wish they all lost their powers if only just for the time that they'll be in college, I don't want them worrying about demons and degrees." Piper said.

"I hear yah, but I wouldn't want them any other way, they'll be fine." Phoebe said.

"I agree, the older kids are proof of that and besides demons and evil in general has been real quiet for a awhile now." Paige said.

"Of course, who would wanna go up against the power of four." Prue said getting up to go to the kitchen.

*screams*

A huge pale blue skin man dressed like a viking flung her across the room, then two smaller blue Vikings appeared next to him, all of them brandishing swords and shields.

"Prue!" Piper got up and blasted the large one, he fell to the floor, Phoebe engaged one of the smaller ones in hand to hand.

Paige orbed all of their weapons then impaled the other small one.

Piper froze the one Phoebe was fighting then blasted him to bits.

"No!" The larger one got up then unleashed a strange howl, they found themselves unable to use their powers.

"His howl is disrupting our magic." Prue said after getting up.

They gathered and started to back up as the blue viking picked up his sword and swung it at them while howling.

Piper picked up one of the other swords and distracted him then Paige beheaded the creature from behind halting the awful sound.

Blue blood splashed everywhere.