Chapter 3

--------

Damian and Marinette continue to talk until her mother comes to take her home.

"Sweetheart, it's time to go. Say good bye to your friend."

Marinette smiled back at her mother and turned to her friend and frowned. She didn't want to leave yet and told him so.

"There's not really anything you can do though, you should listen to your mother.", he responded.

Then she had an idea.

"Dami, you come with us! We have snacks! Wanna play more!", she exclaimed brightly.

"Marinette, that's not how you ask someone to come play and he might have plans already. I'm sorry....oh! I haven't introduced myself. I'm Marinette's mother, Sabine Dupain-Cheng. Her father is over there, his name is Tom.", He waves excitedly over at them.

"Mrs.-"

"Please call me Sabine."

"...Sabine is correct. I must head back now. It was....nice to meet you...all of you. I do have to go but the next time I see you, I will try to say hi if I have the chance."

------------

Damian gets to his hide a way and go to sleep. He does not dream and he doesn't sleep peacefully but he gets the required hours of sleep since he won't be able to when he gets back.

He waits and waits and waits but when it was time to be picked up, he gets a call instead.

"Mother? Where are you?"

"I am not picking you up."

"...What. Why is that Mother?"

"Some problems came up and we have been delayed. The next call you receive will tell you when we are available to pick you up."

"I understand mother, I will lay low until then."

"Good. Til then."

-----------------

Damian is in a dilemma and he does not have plan for it. He supposes he should have thought of if they are held back and have a back up plan for if it happens again.

Though that means he has nothing to do and he certainly can't train with such little space....maybe the offer Marinette gave him is still open. He dresses up as a civilian again, and with heavy research, he finds that Marinette's parents own a bakery.

Once he locates it, he begins his walk inside. The minute he does enter, he notices Marinette spot him and quickly making her way to him. She's running and if she doesn't stop they'll both fall at least that's what it looks like. Damian thinks he would still be standing but he'll have to hold Marinette so she doesn't fall. (Little Marinette is more sturdy than he thinks.)

"Marinette! No running in the bakery!", Sabine calls out.

"Oh, sorry mama! Papa!"

Marinette then starts to skip over to him and try to hug him. He dodges her and holds her shoulder at a distance.

"I am not comfortable with that."

"Oh...Sorry Dami. I didn't mean to make you sad."

"...That is fine. Is there somewhere we can sit?"

Marinette perks up and calls out to her parents.

"Mama, Papa! Me and Dami go play! My room has lots of stuff!"

"Okay, but try not to make a mess."

"Okay!!"

----------------

Marinette wears a white dress with a jeweled neck line and soft pink ribbon, soft pink gloves and boots

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Marinette wears a white dress with a jeweled neck line and soft pink ribbon, soft pink gloves and boots. Damian is wearing a dark green button up with folded short sleeves and a black vest, black pants and dark red flats.

------------------

She holds Damian's hand and lead him to her room with a bunch of pink frilly things and he tries to hold his tongue from saying anything. He can't have her crying, he doesn't know how to make her stop with out permanently doing so. Perhaps he should research casual interactions?

"I like to color! Want to color?"

She shows a spot on her wall that she's been coloring, it honestly looked like a bunch of scribbles to him. He, again, says nothing and asks her something instead.

"Does your parents....Sabine, let you draw on the walls?"

"Yes?", Marinette didn't get what he meant.

"....How about we draw on this paper right here?", he picks up one of the scattered papers on the floor.

"Okay!"

---------------------------

Bye for now! I have a whole lot of pictures for this I drew!