CHAPTER TWO PT. 2

April 2017

As she speedily walked through the the forest  ready to swing or throw her knife she saw a bush shuffle a bit causing to feel her body shake with anxiety. She began to think and over think about the situation she was currently in. "Please don't be a wolf or a lion." She thought of how she was supposed to be going to meet with Carmen. "Alright Martin I've had enough quit playing." Lilly said annoyed believing that it was him and the guys that were playing games with her.

"Danté if that's you I'm not playing." Lilly was terrified. In an instant a gargantuan wolf with blue-grayish fur and blood red eyes popped out of the bush. She screamed at the top of her lungs. She could feel her body start to panic. "HELP ME ANYONE!!!" just as the wolf started getting closer someone attacked the large wolf. "Sweet cheese Thompson you need to move." She looked up and saw her friend Carmen coming to save the day. "What about you?" Lilly said worried for her friend. "Don't worry about me I'll be fine."

With that said lilly made a mad dash out of the forest and towards their hangout. After a long time of running she made it safely to the chill spot but started to worry for Carmen. She started calling her phone but got no answer then had began to panic and think irrationally. "Whoa hey relax. I'm right here." She turned around and tackled her friend in a big hug. "Don't scare me like that Carmen I thought you died." Lilly said through fallen tears. "Come on Thompson you know that I will be here with you till we're 80." They laughed at this.

"So what happened to the wolf?" Lilly asked Carmen making her tense up for a quick second. "Nothing really just pepper sprayed the mutt and it went running to wherever it came from." She smiled at her and they began to calm themselves down after all that happened. "So you know you never told me why you hate Dylan or his family." Carmen said as they were sitting in their chairs.

She groaned at the idea of telling the story what happened between them. "You know, there used to be a time where we were friends," she looked at Carmen who was bewildered by what she said. Carmen stared at her then began laughing hysterically.