~||Where can i go back||~

Midoryia finally woke up and realized he was sleeping on Rosa making him turn red as a tomato and just stood there. "If you're ganna stand there doing nothing then you might as well eat while standing
" Rosa said to Midoryia while getting his plate ready. Midoryia flinched and moved away from her looking at the food.

"Wow it looks great!" Midoryia said while getting ready to eat. "Hold up let me get some!" Chris said running to the kitchen having smelt the food. "Don't worry I made some for all of us, yours are right there." Rosa said while pointing at his plate of food. Chris runs to the chair getting ready to dig in Midoryia gets his fork and took a piece of the pancakes. "Hmmmmm so good." Midoryia said while having the food in his mouth. Chris starts to get his fork and eats his pancakes "Hmmmm! this might be the most wonderful pancakes you made yet Rosa." Chris said turning around having his fork and food in his mouth giving a thumbs up "thanks Chris." Rosa said smiling then began eating her food. "So where am I Rosa I mean all I remember is fighting toga then passing out and ending up here" Midoryia said looking at Rosa for an answers. "Well I'm not sure because you don't really exist here and you just kinda popped in my backyard hurt so yeah." Rosa said turning around to look at midoryia. "I mean if he kinda just popped out of no where a little after you read the book then that book brought him here." Chris said while still eating he's food making his voice slightly muffled. "Well we don't have the book anymore i kinda lost it or it just went away." Rosa said with a disappointed look. "Well we can keep looking for it! " Midoryia said with determination "We can just find it then read it again and I'll be back home." Midoryia said smiling "Meh I'ma go walk around outside see ya." Chris said while getting up putting his dishes in the sink. "Oh uh see ya." Midoryia said feeling suspicious of Chris. "Ok let's go." "Oh right! " Midoryia followed Rosa to her room. "Ok here we are I'ma start looking over there" Rosa walked to the side she pointed at, Midoryia nodded and started moving stuff around to look for the book but there was no sign of the book. "We been looking for the book for hours where did the book go." Midoryia said looking tiredly at the floor. "I'm not sure were it went it was on the floor then I heard a knock at the door and when I came back it was gone." Rosa said "wait who was at the door?" Midoryia asked. "oh it was Chris why? " Rosa said Midoryia gets up "I think Chris knows where the book is not only that.......i think Chris might have brought me here" Midoryia said turning to Rosa, Rosa was shocked by Midoryia's theory. "Wow I knew your all knowing ass would find out" Chris said flying in with his black angel wings and a sign in his eyes.