The eight ¢Ħ₳₽₸€ř

-------------------------------------------

(Sorry about the last day and the short chapter but this is a chort one as well. The picture isn't the same one as before this one is a redo of the picture I have shown before. I might just introduce Alex soon... You probably already know what is going to happen so... ₲ɵøɖ Ł∪Ↄʞ...)

--------------------------------------------

Garcello pov.

The weird doll seemed to transform into something different... No, not just an object but a human. 

The human had a strange look on its face like it had seen something terrifying and was ready to spread the information to the whole world about it. The hair was black but not too black you could still see the hairlines. It had three white stripes flowing from the roots.

The eyes had a blue tint to them but it was mostly green. It was staring at Y/N with its non-existent soul. 

It didn't do anything though just stared at Y/N. I don't want to take my eyes off the weird thing because it might do something to him. 

Then I realize that there was smoke coming from the bottom of the window and the person pulled out an already lit cigarette. The weird person pointed at Y/N then wording something that only he could understand.

Y/N seems to jolt awake from the half-asleep state he was in before while staring at the weird creature. He looks very scared and pushes himself away as far as possible from the creature.

That also meant that he fell off the bed from pushing away too much. Luckily I had watched everything carefully and I was able to get my arms under him before falling onto the floor completely.

He looks at me with tears in his eyes and then he hugs me. He was sitting up holding his arms around my neck and I can feel the water from his eyes fall on the back of my shirt. 

I look over to the window to make sure that it isn't there anymore.

It had disapeared but had left a small burn on the window with the cigarette... Was the creature actually there?

I want to help but how am I suposed to do so. I feel like I barely have time left to even ask what happens everytime... 

One day I will save you I promice Y/N...

------------------------------------------

(Like I said it is a short chapter but I didn't have a lot of time today so this is really it. I'm running out of picture ideas so if you want a special picture made of Garcello on a page I can probably do that!)

-----(Until the next chapter!)-----