Comic Con

Comic-Con

So yeah this isn't a part of the schedule put I wanted to upload because I have a bunch of ideas on how this book could work out!

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt POV

Today was Comic-Con and I loved it. I enjoyed seeing all the fans dressing up and coming to the interviews held. I knew Jenna would love it. This was her first. We had both flown down to San Diego and was staying in a nice little apartment along with all the other 'celebs' I guess you could say. They were all getting housed in the same apartment block so we would all be together. I get dressed and eat an apple. I look at the time and realise it's 8:15 we had to get to the centre by 9. And by the time we get through the traffic we'd make it on time. I know to never wake Jenna up. But I had to. I slowly open up her door and it creaks. I scrunch up my face trying not to wake her up. I wanted to make this process a whole lot easier by not scaring her. I tip toe over to her bed.

"Jenna?" I say quietly

"Mmh Go away"

"We have to go"

"I'm graduated Matt, I don't have to be places. And as far as I know of we aren't filming"

"It's comic con. You've been talking about it for months"

Her eyes slowly open revealing her brown eyes which I adored dearly. I kissed her on the cheek and walked out so she could get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I checked the time and saw it's 8:30. I sigh and I hear footsteps coming towards the lounge room. I look up from my phone which was filled up with Comic Con news. Jenna stood there with phone in hand. She was wearing a white crop top which stopped just above her belly button and some short black pants. She had some white heels on so she didn't feel so short. She blushes slightly and I walk over to her and peck her on the lips.

"You look amazing" I say admiring her

"Well we gotta go now if we want to be there early" she says smiling

"Right, let's go" I grab my phone off the coffee table. Steven had hired a limo for us. We got out of the lobby and quickly and strategically made our way out of the paparazzi. We stepped into the limo and could finally take a breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

We stood out of the limo and admired the centre. I've been here a few times with Karen and Arthur. But this was the first time Jenna and I had been together here. Her face was in awe. She told me she's always wanted to be the one on stage that was talking and answering the crowds questions. I guess this is her time to shine. I smile widely at her and held her hand. I quickly pulled her towards a dressing room which was labelled Doctor Who Cast. There was Steven and a few other minor actors such as Dan Starkey (Strax) and Neve McIntosh (Vastra). They were both conversing with each other about their holidays in various places. As soon as Jenna and I stepped foot in the room the whole place fell silent. Then they all started talking again. Jenna and I were taken apart so we could get some last minute dressing up and also the odd make up fix up. The first event was the red carpet. Where we would stand in front of thousands of cameras and journalists itching for the latest scoop on the 'Who' lovers.

We got ushered by the director of red carpet (A/N No idea if there actually is one..hmm)

She had a clip board and a headset giving stern instructions. Jenna, Steven and myself were given stern instructions that we were to only spend 5 minutes out there taking photos and doing interviews. After that we would have to have a conference about the premier of the new season. (Season 7). I was glad I signed on for a new season (A/N Just pretend okay..)