• 😀 •

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

✿ Japanese
✿English
°Third Person's POV°

-At the L/N-
It was a very and peaceful home... The four siblings lived in a quite neighborhood, They moved in Japan for an unknown reason.. it was another normal day the rain was pouring, the roads are soaked... Everything was quite peaceful yet dull...

"ONI-SANS! THAT HURT" a female voice yelled...

-their neighbors-
An old man with silk grey hair and with beautiful emerald green eyes, his emerald green eyes gazed upon on the fogged window in their kitchen.. he sighed with a small smile on his face, and slightly lift his plate that his tea was placed.. and took a sip he lived alone with his wife as his kids worked far away from them... As his wife brought his biscuits a loud noise interrupted the quite day.

"ONI-SANS! THAT HURT!"

The man lightly put down his cup and looked at the L/N's residents and chuckled.

"The neighborhood wouldn't be the same without them am I right deary?" An old woman with grey bun hair, and with ocean eyes she wore an apron and had a pair of cooking gloves to prevent burning her hand, and there cookies were laid.

"Ah.. youth... those siblings really made this neighborhood lively.."

The woman was slightly taken back and tilted her head a bit in the side with a closed eye smiled, "heh, I remember when our grandchildren would stay indoors and use their phones... Until they came along.."

" I do remember that well... I already got a call from Don yesterday Aurora wanted to come here for winter break"

The woman laughed, and set the tray down and took a seat across her husband, and took a bite from the warm dough. And look at the fogged window, "I wonder what they are doing"...

-Inside the house of the L/N-

A young teen boy with a H/c Hair, and also with E/C eyes the oldest among the four siblings hit the back of his sister's head. The young girl rubbed the bump that her brother created to atleast lessen the pain,  Dramatic tears stream down her cheeks, "Oni-sans~ why did you do that~" she whined

"You're so dramatic Aoi.." her brother shook his head. A H/Cnette like him, with yellowish eyes, the youngest of the family

Another brunette with pinkish with a mix of purple eyes, the second oldest, franticly waved her hands with a lazy face "Oni-sans, You don't need to be harsh on the poor girl"

A H/c hair and he also have beautiful E/C eyes, the third oldest watched the scene unfold. Chewing on his macarons, 'how are they even siblings' he though as he took another piece of macarons.

"Baka.." the oldest muttered, swinging his bag around his shoulder. "Don't make a fuss to your brother got it!?" He glared

"Oni-sans M/N, we'll be fine you better go before the rain hits harder" the 3rd oldest said, getting up from the couch and patted his older sisters shoulder. 'M/N' sighs, and smiled at her two younger brother, "Remember what I told both of you, don't open the door if you didn't order, invite or you don't know them. Make sure you don't burn the house down. And be sure to go to the neighbors if there's something wrong-" before 'M/N' could ramble any further, her other younger sister who was younger than her for 2 months, "Ah~ Oni-sans, you worry to much.. have faith in those knuckleheads, also Hiro is right we have to go..."

"I know you're worried about them, but, they're not kids anymore... They're first years already" She smiled, before dragging her outside, "YOU BOTH BETTER BE SAFE WHEN WE COME HERE FOR THE HOLIDAYS! LOVE YOU!"

"LOVE YOU TOO ONI-SANS AND NII-CHAN!"

They waved at their older siblings running to the bus stop, but they waved back. "You brought an umbrella right.." Their siblings voice faded.
♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

°M/N's POV°
"Oni-sans... Are you sure going there? You can stay with me in Tokyo! Plus you have fear of spiders right?" Yuma said, Hi, haven't properly introduce myself..
M/N L/N, 18 years old a second year... I'm currently moving to Hyogo since its more peaceful there already bought a house with my allowance.. So I'm not the main character of this story just an extra just like the rest of the background characters... Okay, that's creepy who the f***, who am I introducing myself too...

"Yuma,I'll be fine, I can always call an exterminator to fix it, Plus I heard the school is very clean!" I reassured her, the train stopped at Tokyo I looked at Yuma with a gentle smile, she looks like she doesn't want to leave... This is Yuma's first time living with out us, so she's a bit unsure. I ruffled her hair and said, "Yuma you can do this.. don't worry we'll see each other in the holidays! You can even have a roommate if you feel uneasy living alone. We can video call every night if you want!"

She looked a bit relaxed and got her bags and left the train she turned to me and waved goodbye. Then disappeared in the crowd... I sighed,

'next stop Hyogo!'

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧
A/N: Hello! Eat! Sleep and drink well! Take care of yourself and don't stress out much! Have a lovely night!/Day!