Chapter 1

Hello it's author chan. This is the next stories where this is about....I don't wanna said it....>^<" fine I said it and this story is about school and it's also the reason why Riku and ZOOL members got into another world. And no, other idolish7 is not here but I just put Sogo in this chapter. So that's means other members is not here except Sogo and Riku. So enjoy >w<.

About
Idolish7

Warning
Bad grammar

Ok that's all so enjoy ^w^

Many years passed

"Yosh!! Today is my first day as highschool student"

"Riku don't forget about your inhaler"

"Ok mom!!"

"If you feel sick again don't forget to tell to your teacher"

"Ok"

knock knock

"Oh it's look like your friends is already arrive"

"Got to go mom. Bye mom."

"Bye Riku"

*sigh*

"After that incident he finally grow up. I hope he can met his older brother again." I forgot to said something. This woman is not Riku's real mom. Yes he call her 'mom' but she is actually his aunt. Riku got adopted by his aunt after Tenn left and after that incident his parents go to the market to buy ingredients but after that they got accident and they passed away (it's rude to said die for real) and then after Riku know his parents gone his aunt came to adopt him. And when he live with his aunt he still feel afraid and Yumi (Riku's aunt) comfort him and tell that "everything is gonna be okay. I will protect you no matter what happened". And of course Riku ask her if it's okay to call her mom since he lost one. And Yumi just nod and that's why Riku call Yumi mom. I hope you understand this. Now back to the stories.

In a way to highschool

"Riku aren't you feel excited?"

"Yes Minami. I can't wait to go to school!!! (≧▽≦)"

"Of course you will said that. After all you study at home"

"I'm bored at home ÚnÙ. You guys didn't visit me after Ten- *tears in eyes* "

Haruka look at Riku in pity.

"He...Hey. That's alright after all aren't we already promised you to search for your brother." Haruka tries to comfort Riku.

"Yes that's right!!"

"So don't worry Riku. We will find Tenn together."

"After all didn't you said that you guys already promised that you guys will met each other again." Same goes as the other ZOOL members.

"Mina. Yes Tenn-nii and I already promised."

"So what are we waiting for let's search for him-"