Part 11

*still jungkook's pov*

( I don't know why I did this but I felt something. Suddenly I remembered that it's dark outside and Y/n is alone it's not safe for her. I ran towards Y/n. Hopefully I found her at the door leaving. )

        *End of jungkook's pov*

Jungkook: Y/n wait.

(Y/n turned around )

Y/n: yes?

Jungkook: ummm.. shall I drop you home?. It's dark outside and it's not safe...

(Jungkook was cut by bora)

Bora: baby. Why are you this fvcking b*tch. Let's go home fine. No need to care about her.

(Jungkook looked at Y/n whose head was down. She was hurt by bora's words. But surprisingly she not said anything and started to leave)

Jungkook: Y/n! Come-

  (Y/n cut his sentence)

Y/n: no. I am fine. I will go by myself. You both carry on I don't want to be third wheel.

(Y/n smiled and left)

Bora: babe let's go.

(Jungkook hummed in the response And they both left)

                  *Y/n's pov*

(Bora's word hurted me but I not took stand for myself as I was not in the mood of fighting. I reached home and layed down on the floor.

                    *A/N*

( Y/n don't have a bed to sleep so she sleeps on the floor or on the mat)

*continue y/n's pov*

(Layed down the floor/mat. I started thinking about what happened. I was gonna kiss him.I started blushing. But it's wrong he has a girlfriend. And i think so a..I like him. But NO I have to stop this nonsense HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND more beautiful than me I am ugly and no one would fall for me. He is just my freind and my boss and nothing else.Thinking about it I soon drifted to sleep.)

              *Next morning*

(I woke up and got ready for the work.  I reached the company and started doing the work.)

              *Time skipped*

               *Author's pov*

Y/n: And this.. ummm over. Yes.

(You said while typing and streched yourself.)

Lisa: y/n let's have coffee come.

Y/n: yeah. For sure.

(You said while closing the computer)

(You both grabbed the coffee and started chit-chatting. After a while P.A came to you)

P.A: Y/n. Sir has called you to his cabin.

Y/n: For what?

P.A: umm idk.

Y/n: ok I will.

Y/n: Lisa ok bye. I will go.

Lisa: yes.

                *Y/n's pov*

(I went towards the cabin and knocked the door.I was nervous because of yesterday.)

Y/n: may I come in sir.

Jungkook: yes come in.

(I went inside)

Y/n: yes sir

Jungkook: come sit. (Pointing towards the chair)

(I sat o the chair feeling nervous and embarrassed)

Jungkook: tomorrow is my meeting with MR. Briyesen. And he is Arabic. So you would be coming with me tomorrow for translating. Come at time.

Y/n: ok sir.

(I bowed to him and started leaving. And he called me)

Jungkook: Y/n!

Y/n: yes sir. (Turning around)

(He came close to me as my heart started beating)

Jungkook: umm..(scratching his one of the eyebrow) a..I am sorry for yesterday.

Y/n: a..a it's ok

(We both were staring at eachother when I felt like yesterday again. Felt like to kiss him)

Y/n: umm. Ok I will go now. (I broked the eye contact and bowed to him before leaving)

                 **********

I am busy so I am updating all of you slowly , hope you understand. If you like this part then plz vote me. Thankyou.