Part 14

Y/n's pov :
It's been a week we both shifted to new apartment. And the most important part he, My boss Mr. Jeon Jungkook proposed me i am so happy, i got someone for whom i can live i can sacrifice my all things. The one whom i can love. Love of my life.

*Jungkook's pov*

It's been one week i proposed y/n i really regret it but it's going as per my plan, i want bora to regret what she done to me and make her feel jealous when my plan will be successful i will leave her.

  Time skip to office :

Still Jungkooks pov:
It was break now so i decided to have lunch with Y/n. Well, I need a company and even I have habit to eat with her. And most important She talks alot, I just feel like to Shut her fucking mouth. Oh god what am i thinking. Till then I got snapped out of my thoughts cause of knock on the door.

JK: come in

Y/n - Umm. uhh.. Le.. let's have lunch. together, theres a new restraunt near by. if you don't have any work.

JK: - Yeah sure, come

I grabbed my coat and headed towards her.

Y/n - Many of people say that restraunt is really good. But anyway, "silence for 10 sec. Do you know what is the name of restraunt?

Jk: - no I not and I don't want to know even, understood.

Y/n- uhh.. ok

And then we drove off to the restraunt We headed towards the table and sat down.

waiter:- Hello sir, Hello mam, what would you both love to eat. Y/n started to see the menu.

Y/n's Pov:

It's really too costy here like I mean simple cheese pasta is at $7 like wtf, so i took the cheapest one, salad which of $5.

Y/n: I would like to have salad

JK'S POV:

what Salad, who eats Salad now, argh! why do i even care ,leave. JK: I would like to have one plate ramen and banana milk.

waiter-ok sir, your order will be ready soon.

Y/n: - Banana mik boy you will never leave your Banang milk right. You are too cute.i really Love you alot, you are the one I wanted

JK: - you just took salad.

Y/n: ohh, I am not that hungry so.

Jk: ohh ok..

And here we go again, she starts. talking, as I became bored. I looked out and saw bora there I immediately took some ramen out my plate and feed y/n.

y/n's pov :
He suddenly out of no where raised his fork up with ramen on and bought it near my mouth, I opened my mouth and he stuffed ramen in.

y/n: Uhm.. thank you.

and he smiled in response, i missed this side. of him alot like he was always busy in work and also used to ignore me like I am no where out here. But whatever I love him. and Ik that he loves me too or Idk. argh! he loves you crackhead.

Jk's pov: -

well I know that Bora will be jealous right now, and I want it. "Ding" I got a message So I opened the phone to check from who it is and what it is, It was from Bora:

                   *Start of chat*

Bora: Pls Jungkook let me explain you Pls. it's just a misunderstanding, leave that bitch.

JK: Shut up! I have seen it by my eyes and how can you say its a lie.

Bora: come at the nearby Garden.  I will explain you everything. 

Jk: ok

     *End of chat*

JK: I have work, I need to go bye.

y/n's pov:

Y/n: - now? but it's lun....

till then he went outside, I finished eating and payed the bill, and started heading towards office.

Jk's pov:

I went to the Garden and Saw Bora, I went to her.

JK: Yes explain fast I have to go.

Bora: Yah! that day I was at the club Chilling and was drunked fully. So that boy dropped me  to house seeing my drunked condition he got a chance so he started kissing me and at that time you came and saw that, that's all now it's up to you. Pls leave that bitch.

listening to her words I started feeling guilty to leave her.

JK: I am..am sorry. I love you.

Bora: It's ok, I love you too, And she leaned into a kiss.

Y/n's pov:

as I was heading towards office, watching around, my eyes got on them, they... they were ki... kissing.

Yess i am done. If it's boring let it be i was not able to think. And yes my exams are near*shit* and i am stressed in mochi and the most important on July 9 bts come back and here i will be busy in exams *crying* but my sis BABYBEARJENJEN is helping me alot i love you so much my beautiful sis. Ok bye vote and comment.