|.*𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓯 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓮*.|

***

(Y/N) pov

After I bid my goodbye to Mary. Me, Sullivan, and Opera started heading towards the town square to check things out. Since I just sat on a bench the first time I came here, I decided it was best to finally take a look of the town.

Once we reach the town square I just started looking around the different stores. Sadly none of them really caught my interest until I reach the video game store. My eyes widen in excitement and I quickly enter the store and see multiple games.

I go around the store like an excited child. Some others around me stared at me like I was weird while Sullivan and Opera just smiled looking at me act like this.

While looking around I found this game console that had a deal 'Get this game console now and get a free copy of Demon fighter.' I looked at what Demon fighter was and it looked like street fighter.

I smile as I remember a memory of me and my sibling playing street fighter on our game console. 

...

...

...

(Flashback)

"STOP WINNING ALREADY! YOU CHEATER!" (S/N) shouts while trying to kick the controller away from my hands. 

"YOUR THE ONE TRYING TO KICK MY HANDS! YOUR THE CHEATER!" I answer back trying to move away from the whiny brat. 

"YOU LITTLE BI-" 

Just then our mother enters the room and we quickly fix ourselves. 

"Butter cookies, (Y/N), would you want to get some?" (S/N) asks trying to cover up the fact that she almost swore infront of mom. 

"I don't know dear sister I feel like eating some bananas today" I answer back also trying to act normal. Our mom caught on to the act and asked "One of you tried to swear didn't you?"

Both of us started sweating bullets and (S/N) tried to deny it "Of course not why would we-" 

"(S/N) you swore didn't you?" 

"..."

"..."

"..." 

I burst into laughter as (S/N) starts getting scolded badly by mom. "(Y/N) HELP ME!" I simply stopped laughing for a second looked at (S/N) seriously and said...

"No"

Then I continued laughing as she continues to get scolded by mom. 

(End of flashback)

...

...

...